Gen 5: 2016 -> Woolich Racing ECU flashing products are a go! - Page 4 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 123Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 532 Old 01-28-2016, 05:29 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Garage
When can I get?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 532 Old 01-28-2016, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thurman View Post
When can I get?
Now. I'll send you a PM in a few here.

-Anthony

ME Motorsports, Inc. Exclusive North American Distributor of Woolich Racing products. Official MotoGyro Vision , Zeitronix, Brock's Performance, Core Moto and MWR filtration products vendor.
For a special ZX-10R.net discount on Woolich Racing products, please private message me!

|| Facebook || Website || 701.212.1130 || NorthAmerica@WoolichRacing.com ||

Last edited by ZX10RArcher; 01-28-2016 at 06:10 PM.
post #33 of 532 Old 01-30-2016, 12:01 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post
Yes, I may be doing just that!!! Stay tuned.

Archer, is the new v3 kit backwards compatible to the Gen 4 ECU? Or would you need both kits to reflash the G4 and G5?
What's the word gonna part with it?

Can't cop cars without seeing cop cars!

post #34 of 532 Old 01-30-2016, 12:39 PM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levelz View Post
What's the word gonna part with it?

Yeah, I'd love to. But apparently since I have an older v1 kit, it's locked to my account. So I'm stuck with it for the time being. Sorry man. If I was able to sell the gear without having to give up my account with it, you'd already have it in your hands.

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

post #35 of 532 Old 02-06-2016, 10:06 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I see where Woolich has just released the US/Canada BIN files for Gen 5. He has had the Australia BIN in the WRT software for a couple of weeks now, but the US/Canada has just been added.

It will be interesting to see how restricted the US BINs are.
post #36 of 532 Old 02-06-2016, 08:31 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post
Yeah, I'd love to. But apparently since I have an older v1 kit, it's locked to my account. So I'm stuck with it for the time being. Sorry man. If I was able to sell the gear without having to give up my account with it, you'd already have it in your hands.
No worries I assumed you were looking to part ways with a V2.

Can't cop cars without seeing cop cars!
post #37 of 532 Old 02-17-2016, 01:09 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

So everything software wise should be good to go...

Currently working on (have been for a bit now) on the reverse shift as well as the auto-blip option. That will be coming in the second release of the software which should release soon along with some other key things.

Last night/this morning it was updated to get our extremely useful live engine data as well as our new diagnostics system. Live engine data is what it sounds like and is what lets you do on the dyno tuning or autotuning and data logging. The diagnostics system is new.

The new 10R loves to throw FI codes be it on the dyno or just installing stuff. This requires you either to go into the dealer to have them cleared with a KDS3 unit or do a procedure where you have to run the bike for 10-15 minutes keeping the coolant temp up and the bike above a certain speed. You have to do that 3-4x... Just to clear an FI code if you don't have a KDS3. So not very convenient at all and there is no more pulling the battery and resetting them. So waste an hour of your live or ride into the dealership once/if a code pops up... not anymore. It can be done directly through our software in a few clicks and a cycle of the key.

Simply open up the software and click on the diagnostics button
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2016-02-17 12.41.51.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	357809

With the bike on and the USB or Log Box connected it, the software will put the box in diagnostics mode and connect to the bike and retrieve any current codes:

Name:	Screenshot 2016-02-17 11.01.06.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	357817

Simply hit clear fault code and this pops up
Name:  Screenshot 2016-02-17 11.01.48.png
Views: 498
Size:  4.2 KB

Turn the key off, let it sit for 10 seconds and turn it back on, hit okay and you're cleared!

Name:	Screenshot 2016-02-17 11.02.23.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	11.7 KB
ID:	357833

The software is live now so for those of you doing beta testing you can try it out (and are encouraged to do so). The website will be updated here soon with the new items/packages for the bikes. But remember, if you're a member on the forums here and order through me directly, I give you a 10% discount and likely cheaper shipping!

ME Motorsports, Inc. Exclusive North American Distributor of Woolich Racing products. Official MotoGyro Vision , Zeitronix, Brock's Performance, Core Moto and MWR filtration products vendor.
For a special ZX-10R.net discount on Woolich Racing products, please private message me!

post #38 of 532 Old 02-17-2016, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Products are live on the website!
2016 Kawasaki ZX10R ECU Flashing

The reverse shift is being implemented now and should be in the software in the next few days based on what I was told. But, things can and occasionally do pop up.

Also, here is a sample of the live engine data update that went live today:
https://www.facebook.com/WoolichRaci...8035855895778/

Contact me if interested! Remember, you guys get a 10% discount so the entry level flashing/tuning kit is $354.60 and the data logger auto tune setup is $633.60!

post #39 of 532 Old 02-17-2016, 09:45 PM
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Posting Frequency

Hot damn......
SOLD !

lol ive been debating, but that is selling me on it.

1. edit...
saw on the site i can buy a bin file if i have multiple bikes....

will this also work on the gen 4? meaning can I buy a gen 4 bin file and use this hardware to dial my gen 4 and gen 5 ?

2. Also....
If i take this to my local dyno tuning shop...they should be able to input the fuel maps using this, directly into my OEM ECU right?
Meaning the fuel input graph should be similar to PC5 and Bazzaz or something most experienced dyno shops would know what to do?

3. edited.....saw the RPM part on the website.

4. Auto Tune/Data Loger....
So is this a built in system that will tell how much off the fuel map is like a Bazzaz Auto Tune?

I have more questions, just not sure how to ask them lol...
I guess I want to know the biggest difference between the standard package and the wideband package....and if its worth getting the wide band or standard.

WERA Novice 325 | CCS Novice 326 | The Nightmare of Summit Point

2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race) | 2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|

Last edited by Vonstallin; 02-17-2016 at 10:17 PM.
post #40 of 532 Old 02-17-2016, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Vons,

Give me a call in the AM, usually with that many questions it is better to go over everything one by one over the phone.

I'm usually in from 9/10AM-5PM CST with a small break in there around 330PM-4PM to make my daily post office run.

If I don't answer, leave a voicemail. I pop back in and check it once I get back in once I finish work on someone else's bike or my own or I am busy taking the dogs out to bathroom.

-Anthony

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.