Gen 5: 2016 -> Woolich Racing ECU flashing products are a go! - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 123Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 532 Old 01-24-2016, 05:35 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

I can't/won't go back to Road shift so if needs must I'll be removing the quickshifter until such time as it can.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 532 Old 01-24-2016, 07:01 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Can't wait to here how this flash will work...

Spegler SS lines with EBC HH pads front n rear along with Brembo M4 calipers, EBC front and rear rotors, Brembo Radial MC & Brake Levers, Sato rear sets, BST carbon fiber wheels, Pirelli Diablo Super Corsa SP, Ohlins TTX EC Rear Shock, revalued steering damper, leatec gas cap, Don Guhl Reflash, Akropovic & linked pipe. HM quick shifter,green silicon hoses, Shoria battery and shimmed the rear 5mm and lastly (for now) an EBC Kevlar race clutch & HD springs, Vortex case covers.
post #23 of 532 Old 01-25-2016, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjordan02 View Post
What is the benefit of this over Flash Tune software
I'd love to tell you, but that is going to hop a train to Badsville, USA ASAP. I'm not going to open up that can of worms which will surely lead to some heated discussions.

I'm not going to go into the differences between us and them, what we can do, what they can't do and vice versa. This thread is specifically related to Woolich Racing products.

Not trying to be coy, dismissive or rude, just don't want to head down that road is all. If you want a good comparison, talk to Mike at KWS Motorsports. He has used their product and ours and can give you an unbiased opinion.
Jollygreen likes this.

post #24 of 532 Old 01-25-2016, 05:28 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjordan02 View Post
What is the benefit of this over Flash Tune software
I have used flashtune previously on my Gsxr 1000. I had issues getting the ecu enabled quick shift to work and issues with them leaving sensors on when I told them to disable them. They have their own cables now though but I feel like woolich puts more r&d into their software and has more options. Woolich is known world wide vs just in the USA. Just for the simple fact that Archer is a member of the forums and has a zx10 himself would win me over, not to mention he's a nice guy. Now that being said, where are those darn cables archer. lol
ZX10RArcher and Jollygreen like this.
post #25 of 532 Old 01-25-2016, 06:48 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Land_Speed1K View Post
Now that being said, where are those darn cables archer. lol
Just checked. Still haven't been checked into US customs yet. Trust me dude... you and a shit ton of other people are waiting just as bad as I am.
Land_Speed1K likes this.
post #26 of 532 Old 01-25-2016, 07:54 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX10RArcher View Post
Just checked. Still haven't been checked into US customs yet. Trust me dude... you and a shit ton of other people are waiting just as bad as I am.
Oh I know! I'm just busting your chops! Lol
post #27 of 532 Old 01-27-2016, 02:06 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

There is a post on psychobike about a guy close to me posting a before and after reflash of a stock GenV .93oct,flies in,stock exhaust,etc...

178.xx-192.xx... pretty nice increase

Now the full akra system is about 11lb lighter ,adds 10+rwhp(peak) to the bike without additional tuning...but look at how linear the curve is! The midrange is thick too....once uncorked and full of boltons she will rip,and if its setup on mr9 or e85... she is going to be a terror to all NA super/hyperbikes/.
Land_Speed1K likes this.
post #28 of 532 Old 01-28-2016, 12:03 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
I'd love to tell you, but that is going to hop a train to Badsville, USA ASAP. I'm not going to open up that can of worms which will surely lead to some heated discussions.

I'm not going to go into the differences between us and them, what we can do, what they can't do and vice versa. This thread is specifically related to Woolich Racing products.

Not trying to be coy, dismissive or rude, just don't want to head down that road is all. If you want a good comparison, talk to Mike at KWS Motorsports. He has used their product and ours and can give you an unbiased opinion.
Did not mean to open anything up was just an honest question I have the 16 with graves exhaust waiting to be put on and tuned. With the bike being so new the only two I am aware of that have something to tune this bike is Woolich and Ftecu thanks for the response
ZX10RArcher likes this.
post #29 of 532 Old 01-28-2016, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

The 2016 ZX-10R and 2015-2016 H2/H2-R Items are in!
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160128_131018.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	354954

Last edited by ZX10RArcher; 01-28-2016 at 01:27 PM.
post #30 of 532 Old 01-28-2016, 01:25 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
The 2016 ZX-10R and 2015-2016 H2/H2-R Items are in!
I like IT!!!
ZX10RArcher likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.