• 1 Post By smurfslayer
  • 2 Post By Helitech
  • 1 Post By C3L1CA

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 01-07-2017, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Windscreen: MRA vs ZG Corsa

Looking to get a new windscreen to replace the factory shaped zero gravity I currently have on my Gen 4

Choices are between the MRA double or the ZG corsa.

Any thoughts? Who knows a vendor for the MRA? Please post up pics if you have them, but don't bother with the puig, I'm not too interested in it's shape. Thanks in advance .net!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 01-08-2017, 12:56 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I'm not to keen on my Puig shape also!it just sits far too high and doesn't one little bit follow the lines of my bike!I no I no they are like that to stop blowing your head off your shoulders but I would rather put up with the buffeting and have a screen that a little bit easier on my eye!MRA does get some good feedback
post #3 of 10 Old 01-08-2017, 12:58 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterd10r View Post
I'm not to keen on my Puig shape also!it just sits far too high and doesn't one little bit follow the lines of my bike!I no I no they are like that to stop blowing your head off your shoulders but I would rather put up with the buffeting and have a screen that a little bit easier on my eye!MRA does get some good feedback

Yeah the lines are off by a long shot IMHO. I like both shapes of the corsa and the MRA. And both are designed to help deflect more wind than stock (like he puig). Just wanted to see some actual pictures of both mounted before I make my decision.

post #4 of 10 Old 01-08-2017, 03:37 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

The oem screen is perfection.
post #5 of 10 Old 01-09-2017, 11:02 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

I just spent a good chunk of last week sifting through threads and forums trying to decide what I wanted to buy for my Gen 4.

My research showed that the best windscreen (available in the US) was the Zero Gravity Corsa.

This was based off shape and maximum wind deflection/protection.

So I bought mine on Friday. I ended up going clear since I will be doing some track days and I also mount my cam on the tank.

Bought mine from Mike @ridersdiscount here on the forums, he cut me a good deal as always!
ridersdiscount and Helitech like this.
post #6 of 10 Old 01-09-2017, 11:57 AM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFreak View Post
I just spent a good chunk of last week sifting through threads and forums trying to decide what I wanted to buy for my Gen 4.

My research showed that the best windscreen (available in the US) was the Zero Gravity Corsa.

So I bought mine on Friday. I ended up going clear since I will be doing some track days and I also mount my cam on the tank.

Bought mine from Mike @ridersdiscount here on the forums, he cut me a good deal as always!
Would you be willing to post before / after pics? I had the ZG Corsa on a prev. bike and liked it. Id like to see it on the 10r though.
TennisFreak likes this.
post #7 of 10 Old 01-09-2017, 12:23 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFreak View Post

Thanks. I hit Mike up before I saw your reply though lol.

post #8 of 10 Old 01-09-2017, 02:13 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfslayer View Post
Would you be willing to post before / after pics? I had the ZG Corsa on a prev. bike and liked it. Id like to see it on the 10r though.
Will do!
post #9 of 10 Old 01-09-2017, 02:52 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Not sure if you've seen these pictures from their site but I thought they were interesting. I currently have a ZG Double Bubble but I kind of want to get a Corsa instead.

Kllongbrake likes this.
post #10 of 10 Old 01-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Very helpful. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.