Gen 4: 2011-2015 Want some guidance, more power.. - Page 2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 30 Old 01-26-2018, 12:26 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

think your best bet is to buy a gen5.

I have a gen4 with degree cams, flash, full exh, filter... and Im not there with the gen5 power (flash + slip on).
realpsi likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 30 Old 01-26-2018, 01:04 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

You say without opening the motor & only bolt on's mmmmm that's a tough call to be on Parr with the latest S1000RR & 10RR I expect they also will be adding filters , systems & flashed tunes EHH . The best you can do is a good full system with filter add a quick shifter, & spend on a really good tune as Archer suggested Then it'll be down too your riding win the edge.
SkyDork and gaz like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]192MPH stock engined 2008
post #13 of 30 Old 01-26-2018, 01:23 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

flash ecu 10 times, that's good for 10hp per flash and add super air filter that's another 20hp, led lights and power commander another 20hp, more if you tune per led.
SkyDork likes this.

post #14 of 30 Old 01-26-2018, 01:34 PM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundercoupe9 View Post
flash ecu 10 times, that's good for 10hp per flash and add super air filter that's another 20hp, led lights and power commander another 20hp, more if you tune per led.

I feel completely inept at this point. I had no idea you could tune it per LED. What have I been doing with my life up to this point?
thundercoupe9 likes this.

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

post #15 of 30 Old 01-26-2018, 01:38 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Im trawling flee/bay right now for LED bolt on clusters way tooo go maybe get 1 RWHP per 1K LED
SkyDork likes this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]192MPH stock engined 2008
post #16 of 30 Old 01-26-2018, 01:59 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post

I feel completely inept at this point. I had no idea you could tune it per LED. What have I been doing with my life up to this point?
I was just trying to fit in, with all the dumbest threads about lightest steel sprockets and the usual idiotic mail in "custom" ecu flashing, it's like watching McLaren Honduh race.
post #17 of 30 Old 01-26-2018, 02:02 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael4012 View Post
Im trawling flee/bay right now for LED bolt on clusters way tooo go maybe get 1 RWHP per 1K LED
I meant one of them led kits ricers use to light up their honda civics lol.
post #18 of 30 Old 01-26-2018, 02:22 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundercoupe9 View Post
I was just trying to fit in, with all the dumbest threads about lightest steel sprockets and the usual idiotic mail in "custom" ecu flashing, it's like watching McLaren Honduh race.
Its not like you have to read those threads or even be here if you dislike it that much. Why just continue to post surly comments if only to take jabs at people? I dig your builds/threads man and have thought about hitting you up about MS info before but i didnt because i figured id get all attitude and 2% info. Watching F1's paint dry is a pretty hefty jab at forum mem's as im all to familiar with that shit show. Many times ive wanted to be a dick around here - and i have (especially in dead of winter lol), plenty, but ive also tried to reign it in a bit too...or just not post. I mean, damn i cant reply to EVERY Scout comment! ...Man i thought I was surly - lets get a beer sometime!

A good tuner...can make a dyno say anything it wants.

We will all die but only a select few of us will ever truly live.
post #19 of 30 Old 01-26-2018, 02:53 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I'm disappointed in the sticker recommendations. :-( Seriously, no Type-R , VTEC, or Hayabusa emblem recommendations. Posers! You want to talk about fast, but won't do the work to get there. ;-)
gaz likes this.

2011 ZX10R
2012 FZ6R
2012 TU250X
2013 ZX6R
2017 GSX-R1000R
post #20 of 30 Old 01-26-2018, 02:57 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Full exhaust, -1 +2, a really good tune for your bike, quick throttle and an air filter with some proof it works. This is not the fastest combination or the most you can do, but it is the cheapest best bang for money spent. The recommendations above are excellent, I wouldn't do more than head work, degree cams, and thinner head gasket.

Next lose weight either you, the bike, or a combo of the two. Then figure out how to get more aero dynamic. At high triple digits stream lining the air around you will make up for a lack of horsepower.

Learn to ride, practice getting to full throttle and always let off when you're ahead. :-)

2011 ZX10R
2012 FZ6R
2012 TU250X
2013 ZX6R
2017 GSX-R1000R

Last edited by realpsi; 01-26-2018 at 04:08 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in