• 1 Post By scout
  • 1 Post By mr_honez
  • 2 Post By Capncalyx

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 02-03-2018, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
The Pace

Posting Frequency

oil leak diagnosed

Clutch gasket failure. Easy fix. Bike is running perfectly. 600-800 miles since oil leak fixed, and total of about 2k miles since engine rebuild; bike feels quite happy about it all. same here.

extended warranty and a lot of patience; about eight months no bike. Last thing I'd do is piss off tech people.

Observation: been off the bike for months. Now i notice WHITE skies, not blue. Has others noted this phenomenon?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 02-04-2018, 08:36 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

It's about time to change the oil and oil filter.
rcannon likes this.
post #3 of 10 Old 02-04-2018, 12:31 PM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwrzx View Post
It's about time to change the oil and oil filter.
Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
Clutch gasket failure. Easy fix. Bike is running perfectly. 600-800 miles since oil leak fixed, and total of about 2k miles since engine rebuild; bike feels quite happy about it all. same here.

extended warranty and a lot of patience; about eight months no bike. Last thing I'd do is piss off tech people.

Observation: been off the bike for months. Now i notice WHITE skies, not blue. Has others noted this phenomenon?

Nothing but rolling hills under blue skies for me here in Tejas my friend

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.

post #4 of 10 Old 02-05-2018, 09:03 PM Thread Starter
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_honez View Post
Lol.

Nothing but rolling hills under blue skies for me here in Tejas my friend
Thx, and that is important info. Searched and came up with several book links to chemtrails. Several books arrived and I can digest reading stuff fast, and reread if needed later; I'll add the links for some here, but the short is not good. HAARP transmitters have the ability to heat various levels of the ionosphere causing various changes in pressure...high and lows. Weather control.

Military uses universities for cover with additional cover of 'research' keeping DC 'politicians' out of the blame department.

you can't believe what extremely low radio frequencies can do and all based upon ancient Tesla experiments;

The first two books are most excellent, many more available. However, the Judy Wood book, is a must read, only for a view of the actual weapon of controlled frequency energy to get a sense of HAARP. Judy is a physicist. All she did was collect 9/11 evidence on exactly what happened in NYC.

A must read, this Towers book by Wood. Start to finish. And the finish was a Hurricane off the coast of NYC on 9/11; necessary to set the needed formula parameters to bring down all SEVEN WTC buildings.

Texas. Longhorns. State governments must have a say in federal deep government agendas.

We have a major problem in DC.

Also, came across several 'white sky' known side effects from military HAARP using metallic material such as barium, titanium, strontium and aluminum plus a few other stuff that I have to look deeper into before reporting; bad but have to check.
michael4012 likes this.

Last edited by scout; 02-05-2018 at 09:13 PM.
post #5 of 10 Old 02-06-2018, 01:06 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

My analysis of Americans characters by State so far, Texas = Big bold and in your face show off's California = way out there in a far off universe

192MPH stock engined 2008
post #6 of 10 Old 02-06-2018, 08:08 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

That sucks it was leaking from the clutch cover gasket. I've changed my clutch cover off I'd say at least 10 times for clutch changes/inspections (I'm a drag racer) and I've never replaced the gasket yet with no leaks.

At least you got your bike back and it sounds like it's running good!
post #7 of 10 Old 02-06-2018, 12:42 PM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael4012 View Post
My analysis of Americans characters by State so far, Texas = Big bold and in your face show off's California = way out there in a far off universe
Would agree those are the stereotypes for sure. Being Texan myself though, I ain't got much in the big bold in your face stuff lol. Wish I had that Ponderosa and oil derrick in my front yard that a lot of people outside of Texas think we all have. I do have several cowboy hats and a beat up pickup truck though
michael4012 likes this.

BURNOUT.....
post #8 of 10 Old 02-06-2018, 01:40 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Please tell me you werent down/bikeless for 8 months due to a clutch gasket you could change in a matter of hours.

You should try reading a repair manual sometime. Haynes works for me, right to the point and i make notes right on the pages. Fiction novels are just a waste of your life dude.
mr_honez and Sneekey10R like this.

*Official winner of one Riflemans 1/5 insert

Also known to frequently drink and post.
post #9 of 10 Old 02-06-2018, 05:20 PM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capncalyx View Post
Please tell me you werent down/bikeless for 8 months due to a clutch gasket you could change in a matter of hours.

You should try reading a repair manual sometime. Haynes works for me, right to the point and i make notes right on the pages. Fiction novels are just a waste of your life dude.

BURNOUT.....
post #10 of 10 Old 02-08-2018, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3L1CA View Post
That sucks it was leaking from the clutch cover gasket. I've changed my clutch cover off I'd say at least 10 times for clutch changes/inspections (I'm a drag racer) and I've never replaced the gasket yet with no leaks.

At least you got your bike back and it sounds like it's running good!
Check this out. I bought the g4 2011, with no extended warranty, as never needed one for several past superbikes; just ride until about 100,000 miles on the loop, sell-give away and buy another.

Never had a serious problem with r1's, cbr's and one dorky FZ1; until the '11 10 which blew up at 50k miles. The clutch area was red hot and that foam pad was on fire, low flames, so I just pulled the burning foam off and bike cooled.

ok; I really don't care what the tech does as I don't do any serious stuff, but I suspect tech was asked by kawa to tool the clutch; kawa tooled other areas of the bike but I'm no expert so best not to publicly report as I don't tech don't want to go on record as not sure about Kawa policy and don't want to upset Corp admin.

Kawa corp knows that the g4's are 600's on steroids; I so want the 2019's to come out at the same weight as the g4's; I simply can't handle anymore weight as tire prices keep increasing.

anyway, I like Kawa corp. I didn't like the '11 failure as that surprised me but took a chance on the 13 but the extended and Kawa came through.

Last edited by scout; 02-08-2018 at 09:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.