Gen 5: 2016 -> OEM Quick Shifter is Terrible! - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 55 Old 04-07-2017, 02:38 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newf View Post
We've got guys running 3s off Rea's best race lap at Chang International with stock quickshifter so can't be too bad. That's with race Ecu setting, so I think u need to get the settings better not replace the sensor.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
my settings now are 85 first gear 90 for the rest should I continue going down or increase the number I went as far as 80 for all gears doesn't seems to have any change to it at all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 55 Old 04-07-2017, 02:41 AM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfamous60 View Post
my settings now are 85 first gear 90 for the rest should I continue going down or increase the number I went as far as 80 for all gears doesn't seems to have any change to it at all.

Using Woolich or race ECU?

post #23 of 55 Old 04-07-2017, 03:33 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newf View Post
Using Woolich or race ECU?

using woolich

post #24 of 55 Old 04-07-2017, 03:51 AM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
using woolich

Only had experience with the Woolich quickshifter settings first when they released that upgrade and I know then it was difficult to get a good setting as the input numbers didn't really correlate to a cut time. Not sure if there's been an update since then but for reference I have a used race ecu and the previous owners map has it set to about 50ms which is close to what I've been running on my BMW also.

post #25 of 55 Old 04-07-2017, 05:12 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I'm sure you can get it to work fine, it's a personal preference. I couldn't stand how it felt. It felt sloppy, I like the positive feedback of the Woolich sensor.
post #26 of 55 Old 04-09-2017, 12:03 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niner1000RR View Post
I'm sure you can get it to work fine, it's a personal preference. I couldn't stand how it felt. It felt sloppy, I like the positive feedback of the Woolich sensor.
How do get the upgraded one?
post #27 of 55 Old 04-09-2017, 07:20 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

I felt this QS was a bit slow. It seemed to unsettle the drive and suspension compared to other bikes. I have not flashed my ECU yet. Yesterday I swapped out the OEM exhaust and cat to the Graves link set-up and went for a quick shakedown run. It "feels" a little faster shifting. I'll be flashing the ECU this coming week so I hope this area gets a little better.
post #28 of 55 Old 04-09-2017, 08:41 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee#144 View Post
I felt this QS was a bit slow. It seemed to unsettle the drive and suspension compared to other bikes. I have not flashed my ECU yet. Yesterday I swapped out the OEM exhaust and cat to the Graves link set-up and went for a quick shakedown run. It "feels" a little faster shifting. I'll be flashing the ECU this coming week so I hope this area gets a little better.
Once you start bringing the values down in the QS kill times, it really starts to shine; just bang bang bang bang - no real delay. I've been tweaking mine the past few days when taking breaks from painting up my race plastics for the season and I'm getting more and more happy with it.
Niner1000RR likes this.

ME Motorsports, Inc. Exclusive North American Distributor of Woolich Racing products. Official MotoGyro Vision , Zeitronix, Brock's Performance, Core Moto and MWR filtration products vendor.
For a special ZX-10R.net discount on Woolich Racing products, please private message me!

|| Facebook || Website || 701.212.1130 || NorthAmerica@WoolichRacing.com ||
post #29 of 55 Old 04-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Archer what are your settings I'm down to 75 across the board seems no real difference then when it was at 90 and 85, not sure how low I can go before risking any issues, this is on highway pulls and the strip when I was testing it. definitely a difference then when it was at 100 across.
post #30 of 55 Old 04-10-2017, 05:46 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
How do get the upgraded one?
Message ZX10Archer!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.