Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Modding my zx10r

Gen 5: 2016-20 
27K views 82 replies 16 participants last post by  newninja 
#1 ·
I just finished washing my 2016 zx10r winter test edition. And took some pics. I was wondering what mods you guys have done to your Gen5s ?
ill be trying mine out at stock wheelbase at the 1/4 mile so i bought a few things for that but will also be using it on track days for fun

Here are mine

Graves Decat exhaust
Woolich flash kit
Zeitronix Zt-3 wideband
Driven Swingarm spools
soupys adjustable lowering link
Lithium battery

Ordered
Sprint P08 Air filter
Brocks heavy duty clutch springs
Brocks front end strap kit
Vortex 41 T rear sprocket
Fender eliminator
Woodcraft GP Shift Knuckle Assembly

And future
Carrozzeria Gold wheels
Also thinking about putting in a gen 1 clutch pack

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice. I'm quite a ways behind you on the mods but mine are light tech swingarm spools and sliders and bar ends. Hot bodies fender eliminator moto inkz wheel stickers. Soon to come woolich flash with custom tune either brocks alien head exhaust or austin racing. Roaring toys lowering links. Graves Block off plates. Tinted windscreen maybe from hot bodies. Chain and sprocket 520 kit not sure from where but u want one. That's just for starters thinking on bumping compression with head gasket and head milling but that's still up in the air. I love this stuff lol.

#6 ·
Nice list :) im also waiting for zero gravity to put out their double bubble wind screen for the gen5

#5 ·
its not strapped, i ordered a brocks front end strap kit to strap it down when i go and try it out at the 1/4 mile. Will only be used at the 1/4 track to help with holding the front and down when launching the bike

Reactions: Justin33
#7 ·
Nice man, with some neat upgrades too.

I havent got mine yet but was wondering for when I do, when you fit a new exhaust do you need an Exhaust Valve Servo Eliminator like you do on the Gen 4, or do you not get the FI Light when you stick on a new exhaust?

#20 ·
This is my first post on here! [emoji112]?

So i picked up my Gen 5 on Wednesday
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motor vehicle Car

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

Loving her! Mods so far

Fitted
Genuine seat cowl
R&G crash bobbins
R&G rad guard
Lightech indicators
Home made tail tidy

Ordered
GB 3 piece engine covers
Hel braided lines
Renthal front -1
Superspox rear +2

Really like the look of those integrated tail lights with sequential indicators! does anyone know where to get them in the UK?

#21 ·
Really like the look of those integrated tail lights with sequential indicators! does anyone know where to get them in the UK?
Congrats on the bike, dude. I would email motodynamic to ask if they have a distributor in the UK. You can ship it there from motodynamic, but I calculated shipping and to ship to London for example, they charge:

USPS Priority Mail international $52.75

FedEx International Economy $37.15

#29 ·
Heres mine with my DIY tail tidy finished! Gonna Redo it at work on Tuesday as the my number plate is covering up the indicators

View attachment 365097

Did you guys that have the MotorDynamics integrated tail have any issues with the flash speed?

No issues what so ever. Only time I've ever had issues on any of my bikes with flash speed is when I installed flush mounts with no resistors. Being Im happy with the turn signals in the mirrors, I won't be needing to mess with those.

#49 ·
$29. So not too bad. Bought it off seller sdmoto_france. He has a few different listings for the puig screen, some with higher shipping and a higher price. Think I paid $109 for the screen itself. But I'm definitely happy with it, and happy I don't have to wait until June lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.