Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Map Request and Discussions

87K views 584 replies 289 participants last post by  Zixxer636 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
When you guys have custom maps made are they on the dynojet tuning link on a dyno? Had a buddy do that for his 954. It pulled strong on top but ran like ass on the street. Even died at stoplights at least once every ride.

All Maps have moved to one spot here ,this is for discussion and requests.

Thank you,
Tread

#12 ·
Tested with TRE by me...it is a little lean in 0-2-5 so i reset the map to zeros there.
The 40-60-80-100 pull is nice...not as nice as kyle's map before the TRE. I think the TRE softens everything or it has felt that way to me thus far.

I've also created a hybrid kyle map merged with the dynojet arrow map. I've yet to test the edited version of your map or my fabbed one. I will get back to you all in 1/2 hour or so.

#15 ·
Hey Bninja, I've been playing with a map combining Ivans (alittle too lean for my bike- popped alot), the pc arrow (fine before the tre but I wanted to compensate for the added low rpm fuel of the tre) and a couple other custom maps from here. What I cam up with is your map-HAHAHA! I compared your hybrid map to mine and they are almost identical except i'm running about 2% richer everywhere (Temps. are still cold here in Iowa. Rode to word yesterday and it was 37 degrees when I left 70 when I came home). Your map should work great for me when temp stay a consistant 70-90 degrees. Just thought I'd let ya know that either we are on the right track or we think alike in the wrong direction. lol!

#16 ·
Dynoed today and the map is off below 4k rpms and around 9k rpms. The AF/Ratio is in the 14s. The tuner wants me to get a custom map which I believe I will be getting in 3-4 weeks...money is tight...screw the ignition advancer. Until I see proof it gains then I'm avoiding it. My tuner said it wont get me much and for $350, that is moneby I'd rather keep.b

#17 ·
what are the numbers?

BNninja said:
Dynoed today and the map is off below 4k rpms and around 9k rpms. The AF/Ratio is in the 14s. The tuner wants me to get a custom map which I believe I will be getting in 3-4 weeks...money is tight...screw the ignition advancer. Until I see proof it gains then I'm avoiding it. My tuner said it wont get me much and for $350, that is moneby I'd rather keep.b
and how did the pig roast turn out? What map did you say you were running?

#19 ·
I was just wondering Everybody that has Ivans TRE and did the sensor adjust would you use Ivans custom map or would you use a custom map made before doing the mod. I talked to Ivan and he said to use his map only. What do yall think?

#20 ·
I think if you have a custom map done with the tre installed the A/F meter would pick up on it and set map correctly. just my opinion but Ivan would know better.

#21 ·
So Bninja, you saying that your map is alittle rich below 4k and at about 9k. The A/F ration should be around 13 right?

#22 ·
zixxer said:
I was just wondering Everybody that has Ivans TRE and did the sensor adjust would you use Ivans custom map or would you use a custom map made before doing the mod. I talked to Ivan and he said to use his map only. What do yall think?
I used Ivan's map for a couple weeks b4 getting a custom map made. It ran OK, for sure, but no comparison to a custom map that was made with tuning-link software on a DJ250 for my bike, specifically.

#26 ·
Map looks lean on top for me. I'm currently running Ivan's map which ran very well on top in the cool weather. It fell off some as the temp and humidity went up. Currently in the 60, 80, 10 I have +10 from 6-9k, and +5 the rest of the way. I'm going to decrease both values by 5 and see what happens.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.