Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Interchangeable parts 06/07 & 08/10

5K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Mo@ninja10r 
#1 ·
Hi guys,
Can any1 help me out, what parts are interchangeable with the models in the title please!?! Anything at all
Thanks lee

#2 ·
Not many parts are interchangeable for these. Are you looking for anything in particular to swap over from a 2nd Gen to your 3rd Gen?

I know for a fact that the heads from a Gen 3 will fit a Gen 2 and vice-versa I believe.
I know there was one member who fitted a Gen 3 head on his Gen 2 and it makes good if not better power than before with the original Gen 2 head.

#6 ·
Yes mate your G3 throttle Bodies will physically fit onto your G2 engine, but as you know the G3 throttle bodies are designed to work with secondary injectors in the airbox so the lower injectors are different to G2 injectors (smaller) as long as your plugging in the G3 bodies to a G3 harness with appropriate ECU stock or KIT youll have no problems but better response & delivery once mapped in. The G2 motor slots right in the G3 frame no problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.