Gen 5: 2016 -> How "good" is the new TC ? (racers) - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 Old 04-13-2016, 10:28 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman69 View Post
I have ran faster at every track I've had the chance to visit with my gen 5. I attribute some of that progress to the new electronics. I use the kit ecu and with the settings I've ended up at so far I'm very impressed with the progress.
That's awesome to hear! I plan on getting the kit ecu. I have talked to a few other people in the Pro circles and they stated they electronics are indeed very good once you get into them. But that's why asked right. I found out some very useful information and am on path to get the bike how I would like it. Cheers to a good forum
fireman69 and moto4 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 Old 04-13-2016, 11:42 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKo View Post
That's awesome to hear! I plan on getting the kit ecu. I have talked to a few other people in the Pro circles and they stated they electronics are indeed very good once you get into them. But that's why asked right. I found out some very useful information and am on path to get the bike how I would like it. Cheers to a good forum
You will find that the electronics work well with the Kit ECU. Enjoy the bike!
post #23 of 27 Old 05-02-2016, 08:25 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

After a few race weekends with my Gen 5 I can tell you what ThermosMan said is spot on. The bike will not drive out of a corner when leaned over. I'm going to run with my electronics off until I get a kit ECU that has adjustable settings or The guys at Flash tune release the TC updates they have been working on.
MrKo likes this.

post #24 of 27 Old 05-07-2016, 09:09 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Then with flash, the traction control doesn't work well? My bike is flashed and It's only track use.
post #25 of 27 Old 06-05-2016, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve904 View Post
After a few race weekends with my Gen 5 I can tell you what ThermosMan said is spot on. The bike will not drive out of a corner when leaned over. I'm going to run with my electronics off until I get a kit ECU that has adjustable settings or The guys at Flash tune release the TC updates they have been working on.
I actually agree 100% . The power difference with it off is significant. Its very invasive. I dont mind not having it for now myself.
post #26 of 27 Old 06-05-2016, 05:35 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDH View Post
None of the TC electronics offered on a production bike are racer level period. None of them ever have been so I am not really sure why you guys would all of the sudden expect to have professional level electronics and software on the streetbike you bought from a dealership.
Yes. Real Pros know how to ride. End of story. Some entry pros will use whatever then adjust to what the fast guys are doing or drop out.
post #27 of 27 Old 06-05-2016, 10:12 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
Yes. Real Pros know how to ride. End of story. Some entry pros will use whatever then adjust to what the fast guys are doing or drop out.
You tell em.
Turbodc2 and turtle1000 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.