Gen 5: 2016 -> Graves Motorsports 2016 Cat Eliminator Exhaust - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 72 Old 02-12-2016, 10:03 AM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Right on! Enjoy the bike and have a great weekend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 72 Old 02-12-2016, 10:06 AM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravesport.com View Post
Use our map and set the ignition resistor to false on a euro bike and your all good.
Look at the unrestricted map. The GRAVES maps are locked down. We are not in a position to technically support changes to our maps since they are open use on the database. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

You said to use your map and now you're saying to use the FT Unrestricted map? What's with the attitude? I purchased your exhaust and would like the map you say you have done to make it run as you say it will on my bike. If you haven't done one for the EU version are you planning on doing it soon?
post #23 of 72 Old 02-12-2016, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

There's ABSOLUTELY no attitude. Sorry if you think there might be. I ALWAYS suggest using out map. They are however not open for adjustment when you wanted access to the ignition tables I suggested the unrestricted for.

I'll just add a EURO map to our offering shortly. I thought you needed it right away so I instructed you to: "Use our map and set the ignition resistor to false on a euro bike and your all good."

post #24 of 72 Old 02-12-2016, 10:23 AM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Thanks, looking forward to the Euro map.
post #25 of 72 Old 02-12-2016, 11:14 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Garage
can looks great have you thought about getting mid pipe going so it looks like a standard design, probably get more hp out of it?
dudewhrsmybike likes this.
post #26 of 72 Old 02-12-2016, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Full systems will have a more pronounced side exit. The cat back systems just released also..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2016 ZX 10 Cat Back Side View.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	304.4 KB
ID:	357169  
post #27 of 72 Old 02-16-2016, 08:27 PM
tdh
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
The bikes are tuned of the Graves dyno respectfully. If you've purchased our exhaust and need a map with the insert I'll do one no problem and you'd have access to it. It's really not a big deal to use the current one either way it works great but if your supporting our products and need it. We will do one.
My dealer should have placed my order a couple of days ago for the cat eliminator exhaust and the flash tune kit. I would really like to have both maps available (with and without insert) whenever you can make that happen. I do have access to a Dyno and was going to do a before and after pipe/flash run but initially I am not planning on doing any more tuning above that. If the map with the insert is available by then I will run that map on the dyno with the insert in as well. I may take it to a good tuner later however. Thanks!

Last edited by tdh; 02-16-2016 at 08:29 PM.
post #28 of 72 Old 02-16-2016, 08:51 PM
tdh
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Oh, and on a "slightly" unrelated topic. Do you also have anything to do with creating the ZX6R maps (2013+)?

post #29 of 72 Old 02-17-2016, 09:52 AM Thread Starter
Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

The pipes don't come with an insert. So make sure your dealer purchases one. The map changes a very small but we'll put one up when we return from testing. Thanks
post #30 of 72 Old 02-17-2016, 02:52 PM
tdh
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
The pipes don't come with an insert. So make sure your dealer purchases one. The map changes a very small but we'll put one up when we return from testing. Thanks
Thanks. Can you point me to the specific insert that will work with the Cat Eliminator exhaust? Would it be this one?

Graves Motorsports LINK Exhaust Insert Base 49mm

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in