• 1 Post By Porschenut
  • 1 Post By ddipaola

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 04-23-2018, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Engine Covers Pricing Error

Enjoy the pricing error while you can lol, chances are after a flood of orders they will realize they screwed up somewhere.
https://www.bellissimoto.com/parts/e...-zx-10r-2016-1

When in doubt... send it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 04-24-2018, 08:15 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddipaola View Post
Enjoy the pricing error while you can lol, chances are after a flood of orders they will realize they screwed up somewhere.
https://www.bellissimoto.com/parts/e...-zx-10r-2016-1

Hoe much was it on the error? its $114.95 now.
post #3 of 10 Old 04-24-2018, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Was $0.10 per side. They called me to tell me about the error though haha no covers for me or anyone else I guess :'(

post #4 of 10 Old 04-24-2018, 12:42 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Can't you legally argue and get them at the price they were being sold ? In Canada I think they would have to oblige, but in Italy I have no clue.
post #5 of 10 Old 04-24-2018, 02:40 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddipaola View Post
Was $0.10 per side. They called me to tell me about the error though haha no covers for me or anyone else I guess :'(

HA, wow!!! I'd settle for paying half. I know how it feels when you mess up on your own web store and people try to take advantage.
post #6 of 10 Old 04-24-2018, 03:23 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

It'd be a pretty dick move if you actually tried to get them to honor the price at 10 cents per side. Posting it on an international forum so multiple people could rip them off too?

Honestly, give your head a shake. Companies are run by people with families and mouths to feed.
GonzoRider likes this.

2013 ABS, Bridgestone T30 Evo, Woolich, Danmoto shorty & link, Rifleman's 1/5th turn, K&N, GP shift, Gen5 shock/links/dogbone, JT (-1/+0), EK, Shorai, EBC HH, AllBallz roller steering, heated grips, shorty levers, MotoDynamic signals & relay, plasti-dipped and vinyl wrapped (all green to black), Bestem carbon, PUIG Pro sliders, solo cowl, modded sprocket cover, TST fender elim. w/LEDs. 45,000km+ and going strong!

Last edited by Porschenut; 04-24-2018 at 03:28 PM.
post #7 of 10 Old 04-24-2018, 03:42 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

They would be back ordered at that price.....I've got the Yosh ones and they're fine...ran me around $200 at the time.

post #8 of 10 Old 04-26-2018, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lun471k View Post
Can't you legally argue and get them at the price they were being sold ? In Canada I think they would have to oblige, but in Italy I have no clue.
I'm sure in a certain scenario you could, but I doubt there's any legality behind privately owned companies to honor prices vs. something like a franchise haha.
lun471k likes this.

post #9 of 10 Old 04-26-2018, 08:53 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschenut View Post
It'd be a pretty dick move if you actually tried to get them to honor the price at 10 cents per side. Posting it on an international forum so multiple people could rip them off too?

Honestly, give your head a shake. Companies are run by people with families and mouths to feed.
Haha no, I would definitely NOT call them up and bitch to honor a guarantee. Me and my family own our business so we understand price errors and/or getting stiffed by nit-picky customers. If they upped the price from like $120 to $150 I would be like hey what the hell, but no this was clearly and error! I even included in the "comments section" of the order: "you guys might want to change the price before more people like me place orders lol"

I don't remember the details but I remember Target one time had mislabeled the (what was BRAND new at the time) GoPro 5 Black's as GoPro Sessions... then they ran either a bogo or like 50% off or something ridiculous and I think either they sold out or they removed the items but they still honored what was probably hundreds of GoPro orders at that steal of a price haha.

post #10 of 10 Old 04-26-2018, 08:57 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Older Guy View Post
They would be back ordered at that price.....I've got the Yosh ones and they're fine...ran me around $200 at the time.
I already have T-Rex case covers that I think look fantastic (wish they didn't stick out as much but for $100, whatever haha) this was solely a shits-and-giggles post

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in