Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Different color Gen 5’s

Gen 5: 2016-20 
32K views 109 replies 31 participants last post by  TheRoadWarrior 
#1 ·
Let’s see some pictures of different color gen 5’s. Last night some asshole pulled out in front of me in a parking lot, I was going about 5mph but grabbed the brakes and I was in gravel and laid my bike down on the right side. Broke the rear brake lever, bent my front break lever, scratched and gorged every fairing on the right side and my tank. I’m so pissed about it. And it messed up my alien head. Then the guy drove off as fast as he could before I could get the bike off me and got the shit burnt out of my leg.

This will be the second time I’ve had to replace the right side fairing as last year the same side blew off. So I’m done with buying expensive OEM KRT fairings, I’m gonna get a nicer cheap set of fairings and I’m going to paint them. So let’s see the different colors!

#13 ·
My race bike(s)... '17 RR and '09 R

Only lime green camo vinyl I can find on the web, with a gloss black (RR) and flat black (r) finish

Attachments

#16 ·
I have some cheap plastics coming in that will be my makeshift "track plastics" still trying to decide on the color scheme.

A part of me was thinking of an all-white reverse rr look, because I am keeping the factory white tank. Although I could always apply some vinyl to stick with another scheme.

I am a fan of a lot of the flat grey colors that some of the automakers are doing now, toyota's cement grey is one.. And do a scheme kinda like the yam fz10 with the yellow wheels but use some lime green accents that's already present instead.

#24 ·
One of the nicest zx10 liveries ive seen is this one, not mine but a guy's on a facebook group im in.

Attachments

#34 · (Edited)
Man y'all boys got some trick ass bikes in Thailand!

Really dig that chartreuse and black/gray combo!! I'd go more subtle on the decal color but the wheels and paint combo look cool for sure!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.