Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Best Looking 1st GEN

219K views 690 replies 275 participants last post by  Jappy1980 
#1 · (Edited)
for you, what is the best looking 1st gen? (9r to 10r 's not included, witch is beautifull, major rep but i dont want to copy yours, cause that would be lame)

i'm going to change mine, and i dont know what to do.. keep the green, go black .. Racing colours..

post some pics.. lets see them beautys...
________
The best vaporizers

#3 ·
Mine is the best looking, but that's only because it is a 2nd gen :badteeth:

#62 ·
My God, that bike is so clean and beautiful. I think I found my fav. Gen 1.

#10 ·
many a good looking 1st Gen out there for sure...

best looking one i have ever seen was from Japan Hands down, can't beet a Trickstar bike with a true blue or Beet Exhaust..and from there it is green or nothing

9r to 10r has a nice looking bike but it aint green as God intended:heyyou:

#14 ·
Nice swing arm cover too. Don't see many of those :thumbsup:

#68 ·
dont know if your married or not if you are, you have the coolest wife love where you park your bikes,:eek:ccasion1

#38 · (Edited)
i finally got mine looking nice.. nothing crazy elaborate but i love it.
it turned out nice, i've beem watching your topic, but i hadnt seen it finished yet.. :thumbsup:

as for me.. i guess i'll stick with the mean green, i will paint it again, i have loots of chips and marks due to stones in the roads..

does anyone know if the 08 green is the same as the 04? it looks better but it might just be me.. :badteeth:

BTW, does anyone have a photo of a 1st gen with TOPBLOCK sliders?
________
HOT BOX VAPORIZERS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.