***ZX-10R Owners please read...ESPECIALLY New Owners!!*** - Page 5 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 349 Old 04-27-2006, 11:23 PM
PostWhore

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to GuitarPlyr
Lol, great write-up Hill, I think this thread outta be a part of new member registration...Check here if you agree with the terms and conditions

John 8:24:
Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 349 Old 04-27-2006, 11:45 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Good post hill i'd have to disagree with you on the fastest color thing though.TI!!!!!
post #43 of 349 Old 04-27-2006, 11:59 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

man I love this site...

05 ZX-10R Green *SOLD* - Champs Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools; Clear Alternatives Integrated Taillight; Clear Euro Signals; H7 Silverstars ; 1/5th Throttle Mod; Ivan's Block Off Plates; Hyperpro Steering Damper; OEM Solo Seat Cowl; Hindle Ti High Mount Exhaust shortened 4 in; SuperLED green running lights, LEDMods.net Green Speedo; GIPro gear indicator w/ TRE

post #44 of 349 Old 04-28-2006, 12:35 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Item number eight is all one needs to know

"SKILLS OVER THRILLS"....THERE ARE NO TROPHYS ON TRACK DAY.

'08 ZX-10R Mods: Yoshimura R-55 w/ Carbon Fiber Tip

'04 ZX-10R SOLD

NESBA #748 'I' '06 Suzuki GSX-R 750

Other Bikes:'01 Aprilia RSV Mille, '06 Suzuki GSX-R 1000
post #45 of 349 Old 04-28-2006, 12:42 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

What oil should I use?
post #46 of 349 Old 04-28-2006, 01:05 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Great post hill

Quote:
One more to add, IF YOU BITCH ABOUT YOUR GAS MILEAGE, GET A FUCKIN MOPED!!! This is a performance machine, not lawn mower engine!
And amen to that
post #47 of 349 Old 04-28-2006, 07:35 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Crawl, walk run..... From my view as a squid: We need to start somewhere, I can't start with "I'm replacing my pistons and want to get a little more HP in the upper band curve, do you think a .0035mm will get me there?" I know a lot if not most of the questions posted by us squids and less mechanically inclined members, are us trying to learn and participate at the level we can. We're also on some level looking for feedback and approval from the other folks out there that simply love these bikes. Why is it when someone writes that they got a new green ZX10 and how much they love it, the first post reply is "this is worthless without pics". We all know what a green zx10 looks like.... it's a starting place..... As far as taking up room on the server??? How bout when someone post a pic of a nice set in a tight t-shit gets 3k hits (no offence "Kiesh" and please keep them comming). I guess the bottom line for me is this place is where I can go and see what hundreds of other ZX owners are doing with their bike, get some help when I need it and maybe talk a litte smack.....
GRIZNKUSH likes this.

Eschew Obfuscation
post #48 of 349 Old 04-28-2006, 08:48 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK10R
Crawl, walk run..... From my view as a squid: We need to start somewhere, I can't start with "I'm replacing my pistons and want to get a little more HP in the upper band curve, do you think a .0035mm will get me there?" I know a lot if not most of the questions posted by us squids and less mechanically inclined members, are us trying to learn and participate at the level we can. We're also on some level looking for feedback and approval from the other folks out there that simply love these bikes. Why is it when someone writes that they got a new green ZX10 and how much they love it, the first post reply is "this is worthless without pics". We all know what a green zx10 looks like.... it's a starting place..... As far as taking up room on the server??? How bout when someone post a pic of a nice set in a tight t-shit gets 3k hits (no offence "Kiesh" and please keep them comming). I guess the bottom line for me is this place is where I can go and see what hundreds of other ZX owners are doing with their bike, get some help when I need it and maybe talk a litte smack.....
The "Worth less without pics." goes some what like this. Yeah we all know what the ZX10R looks like, we also know what a set of titties look like, but that doesn't stop us from wanting to see every set that we can.
We love the bike and we like to look at it, plus the "wwop" tag isn't one people get to use much so it seems to be a race to see who gets to post it.
post #49 of 349 Old 04-28-2006, 08:51 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to Kickaho
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonz
The "Worth less without pics." goes some what like this. Yeah we all know what the ZX10R looks like, we also know what a set of titties look like, but that doesn't stop us from wanting to see every set that we can.
We love the bike and we like to look at it, plus the "wwop" tag isn't one people get to use much so it seems to be a race to see who gets to post it.
Werd. . .

BTW, nice post Hill. You on edge a bit lately ehh??

If you're anywhere near the Louisville Kentucky area, check out my local sportbike forum, Louisville Sportbikes!
post #50 of 349 Old 04-28-2006, 09:00 AM
Currently Clueless

Posting Frequency

:iamwithst

Taking the WORLD over 1 Blonde at a time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.