Diablo Rosso III's - anybody run them yet? - Page 2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 21 Old 05-24-2016, 12:22 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I only got 2000 miles from a rear and 4000 miles from a front the RS10's. That is all aggressive street riding. On the plus side, they are over $100 less than the Super Corsa.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 Old 06-27-2016, 07:18 AM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Rosso III's I had em on the blade. Prefer the Rosso Corsa myself but with both the rear centerline goes relatively quick. Rosso III's are more street orientated, better in wet but slower direction changes. They grip well though but not as good as the Corsa's in the dry and not as planted through bumpy sections of road at pace as the Corsa's.

Ran 32 psi cold front and 32-36 psi cold rear pending on conditions and if I was carrying something behind.
post #13 of 21 Old 07-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by craig_sez View Post
I saw a test of the 3's somewhere..Ment to read it but got side tracked with boobs..
There's this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjVSltTFzxo

This one:
CW EVALUATION: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III Motorcycle Tire Review | Cycle World

And this one:
Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyre review | Visordown | The UK's No.1 motorcycle news, reviews and road tests resource

post #14 of 21 Old 12-24-2016, 12:14 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

I currently have Rosso III's on my ZRX1200 road bike and they are a good tyre (yes, that is how you are supposed to spell tire!). I usually run M7RR's on the big girl, but the Rosso III's feel just as good. So far, they have not let go at all and I have pushed them pretty hard (for road riding). I haven't tested them out on a fully wet road though, so can't comment on how they go in the wet.
post #15 of 21 Old 12-29-2016, 10:10 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I got 2 sets but haven't used them yet. Best tire I EVER ran in my life were the original Corsa III tires when they first came out. Those tires done more for improving my confidence in my tires than any before or after. Worse feeling high end tires I ever had were the 2CT . Everyone else loved them but me and my wife both put a new set on when they came out and before the first 50 miles we were both looking at each other with curled up lips. Both sets dismounted before they had 300 miles on them and replaced with Corsa III... Can't beat the Pirelli rubber ! Only thing is when you first make the swap you got to add about 2 teeth to the rear depending on what you had before the Pirelli tires are always taller than all the rest. The Mich are always shortest of them all
post #16 of 21 Old 12-29-2016, 10:31 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I'd also look into the s21 evo for this type of tire.

2016 Kawasaki ZX10R KRT ABS
2016 Suzuki GSX-S 1000 ABS
post #17 of 21 Old 01-04-2017, 01:40 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

post #18 of 21 Old 03-21-2017, 12:27 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Brought my 2016 zx10 with 1 mile. Im now at 3,400 miles within my first month of owning it original tires on. Band just started showing ordered the rossi3 will have update by friday. Im located in el paso we have long straights and a nice mountain to ride.
post #19 of 21 Old 03-27-2017, 11:56 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

had my Rossi 3 on for few days now just the rear not a bad tire. For some reason I am more confident on my super corsa then I am these. after maybe 3 to 4 mins of riding depending how hard they are warm and good to go I have yet to hit the hard curves with it on yet but will do so tomorrow. For a tire around the street with performance and longevity not a bad choice good response a few occasions where the back did step out on me without hard leaning just in and out traffic but could have been tire cold doesn't happen often enough to state the tire is at fault. I will give the tire pressures I'm running tomorrow.
post #20 of 21 Old 03-28-2017, 04:41 AM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nfamous60 View Post
had my Rossi 3 on for few days now just the rear not a bad tire. For some reason I am more confident on my super corsa then I am these. after maybe 3 to 4 mins of riding depending how hard they are warm and good to go I have yet to hit the hard curves with it on yet but will do so tomorrow.
Night and day difference in grip to the Super Corsa. Be much more gentle on the Rosso III's compared to riding the Super Corsa.

Personally I have moved away from Pirelli to Bridgestone S21's for my ride. Great grip, good in the wet and they have something sorely lacking in the Pirelli's - Longevity like 2 to 3x the life of Rosso III or Rosso Corsa's on my bike. ))
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.