Feeling the Love - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 03-29-2011, 04:46 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Feeling the Love

Thanks for the Concours section guys. The best bike I have ever owned for the money. It does almost everything very well. 50K on mine and only valve adjustments and a speedo cable.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 04-09-2011, 05:59 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Definitely one of the best all arounders a rider could own...i'm planning on taking my up through the rockies on another multi-state tour. sounds like with those miles you do the same..cheers. scott
post #3 of 5 Old 04-24-2012, 06:53 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Just bought an 2012 Concours 14 What a smooth ride it is slo compared to the ZX14 I traded in on it but my wife likes the ride so much more.. Anyone know of any mods that are popoular? I just cannot leave a bike stock....

Speedy

post #4 of 5 Old 08-29-2012, 07:59 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Lots out there to do. visit one of the dedicated Concours sites. I switched the can because the stock looked liked a potato launcher and was too quiet. I upgraded the windscreen, 1.5" bar risers, rad guard, tank protector, top case for additional storage, and a heck of a lot of miles. Planning this years trip. Took a 7 day 3K mile trip last year sleeping only in the tent I brought and eating the food from my pack...i stopped for gas, water, and beer at night...in that order...hope you are enjoying your bike!
cheers,
scott
post #5 of 5 Old 08-30-2012, 12:07 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

....you can put a turbo on one, that's a riot right there. :) GoPro hilarity will ensue.

The bike likes the usual exhaust & mapping, and it responds very well to removing the secondaries and mapping to suit. Good tires make it about twice as much fun on top of that. I'm used to touring on a sportsbike, so I never really did any comfort/creature mods other than a mount for my wideband LCD screen (you could put a GPS or some such in it's place). Awesome machine so far. :)

Attack life... it's going to kill you anyway.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.