2014 Z1000 is another let down for me - Page 2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 12 Old 03-28-2016, 10:02 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Sorry guys : If you would read my post again I said I was studying up on zx10r motors. I am electrically challanged and don't know much about the computers . What i am is a machinist and i make billet oil pans and pickups for suzuki motors . th e dwarfcars need a shorter wider pan for ground clearance. I also fabricate most all the suspension parts for these cars.

So the reason i am here is that i Need a set of cases for a 2011 - 14 zx10r . to use for diminsions to make sure that everything is right. Cases can have rods hanging out or wheat ever. I need at least the bottom case oil pan and oil pump. The motor i was using was a friends and he needed it back to send for rebuild. I have had th e pan scaned and am wirting a program for machining. but need cases for the swinging pickup. I am willing to pay what ever for cases or trade billet parts for it . Thanks Rick 330-221-7024

So this makes 2 posts ,3 more and i will be able to sell on the market place Right?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 Old 06-03-2016, 04:13 PM
57x
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by siciliano chassis View Post
Sorry guys : If you would read my post again I said I was studying up on zx10r motors. I am electrically challanged and don't know much about the computers . What i am is a machinist and i make billet oil pans and pickups for suzuki motors . th e dwarfcars need a shorter wider pan for ground clearance. I also fabricate most all the suspension parts for these cars.

So the reason i am here is that i Need a set of cases for a 2011 - 14 zx10r . to use for diminsions to make sure that everything is right. Cases can have rods hanging out or wheat ever. I need at least the bottom case oil pan and oil pump. The motor i was using was a friends and he needed it back to send for rebuild. I have had th e pan scaned and am wirting a program for machining. but need cases for the swinging pickup. I am willing to pay what ever for cases or trade billet parts for it . Thanks Rick 330-221-7024

So this makes 2 posts ,3 more and i will be able to sell on the market place Right?
I would recommend letting this thread die and open a thread in the Gen4 section. This section is for a completely different bike (Ninja 1000 is not a ZX10R). You will get a lot more from the Gen4 section on your requests.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.