• 2 Post By mr_honez
  • 1 Post By ridersdiscount

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 02-04-2018, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Your daily Riders Discount Shout-out

This is your daily Mike at Rider's Discount praise thread!

For those of you who are not new to this forum, you know that these types of feedback threads are pretty commonplace here. For those of you who are new and never dealt with our forum sponsor at Rider's Discount, you're missing out!

I received my latest purchase from them yesterday. A Shoei X-Fourteen Laverty lid to match my steed! Got a chance to squeeze in a quick ride this morning to try it out, and it's a pretty nice upgrade from my 5-year old RF-1200. I loved that RF-1200 and this one is a step up, as you'd expect. The aerodynamic fins on the back kill pretty much all of the buffeting and it's smooth and sleek. When the helmet is off, the RD swag will be on in it's place! Awesome!

Rider's Discount is a forum sponsor here. This isn't the only forum they are part of and if you're not familiar with this vendor, you need to check them out. Not just for the simple reason that they help keep this forum community going on the Interweb as a sponsor, but they provide a real service to motorcycle riders in general! Unbeatable prices, selection, and service! Check them out and join the rest of us here who keep posting these types of threads and you will not be disappointed! If you are disappointed, you'd be the first one!

Thank you Mike for all that you do for us! And pass that along to the rest of your team there!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	New lid 1 small.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	753.1 KB
ID:	411778   Click image for larger version

Name:	New lid 2 small.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	803.5 KB
ID:	411786   Click image for larger version

Name:	Swag small.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	594.5 KB
ID:	411794  

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 02-05-2018, 08:14 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
The stitching on your seat is just awesome.
That's a nice hat too... but where is all the snow ? Want me to ship you some ?
post #3 of 7 Old 02-05-2018, 03:01 PM Thread Starter
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lun471k View Post
The stitching on your seat is just awesome.
That's a nice hat too... but where is all the snow ? Want me to ship you some ?
Yeah, that's the front seat cover from Luimoto. Pricey, but it does look really nice with the KRT scheme. The added benefit to me is that it provides more traction on the seat to stay planted in the saddle. That was my goal with it, but it looks great when I'm not on it.

Sure, you can send me a ball or 2.

Snowballs that is. But you'll have to pack it in dry ice to make it to Florida and I'll have to run the A/C colder in the house to keep it for awhile. If you want to send me some snow, I'll send you back some sand.
lun471k likes this.

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

post #4 of 7 Old 02-05-2018, 03:52 PM
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post
This is your daily Mike at Rider's Discount praise thread!

For those of you who are not new to this forum, you know that these types of feedback threads are pretty commonplace here. For those of you who are new and never dealt with our forum sponsor at Rider's Discount, you're missing out!

I received my latest purchase from them yesterday. A Shoei X-Fourteen Laverty lid to match my steed! Got a chance to squeeze in a quick ride this morning to try it out, and it's a pretty nice upgrade from my 5-year old RF-1200. I loved that RF-1200 and this one is a step up, as you'd expect. The aerodynamic fins on the back kill pretty much all of the buffeting and it's smooth and sleek. When the helmet is off, the RD swag will be on in it's place! Awesome!

Rider's Discount is a forum sponsor here. This isn't the only forum they are part of and if you're not familiar with this vendor, you need to check them out. Not just for the simple reason that they help keep this forum community going on the Interweb as a sponsor, but they provide a real service to motorcycle riders in general! Unbeatable prices, selection, and service! Check them out and join the rest of us here who keep posting these types of threads and you will not be disappointed! If you are disappointed, you'd be the first one!

Thank you Mike for all that you do for us! And pass that along to the rest of your team there!

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
post #5 of 7 Old 02-06-2018, 11:48 AM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

It's official- Mike is an internet sales GOD.

Also Dork- your bike is phenomenal...
SkyDork and ridersdiscount like this.

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
post #6 of 7 Old 03-29-2018, 10:55 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Gotta jump on this hype train!

As a pathological procrastinator, I waited till the last second to hit Mike up at riders discount for a new lid for my trip up to NC this weekend. As always, Mile delivered got the helmet two days ago, taking away all my anxiety about having to ride the dragon without a nice brain bucket!

Thank you Mike for your excellent service and information whenever buying products, you are the man!

Out with the old, in with the new
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180330_183752.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	829.0 KB
ID:	414154   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180330_183805.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	743.0 KB
ID:	414162  

The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know.

Last edited by Duhastme; 03-30-2018 at 07:13 PM.
post #7 of 7 Old 03-29-2018, 11:07 AM
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duhastme View Post
Gotta jump on this hype train!

As a pathological procrastinator, I waited till the last second to hit Mike up at riders discount for a new lid for my trip up to NC this weekend. As always, Mile delivered got the helmet two days ago, taking away all my anxiety about having to ride the dragon without a nice brain bucket!

Thank you Mike for your excellent service and information whenever buying products, you are the man!
You are very welcome, enjoy your trip!
Duhastme likes this.

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.