• 4 Post By Teeks
  • 2 Post By or10r
  • 1 Post By ridersdiscount

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 04-02-2015, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Mike @ Riders Discount

Like he hasn't probably been praised enough already, but as always he came thru for me with exactly what I needed and a totally painless transaction. Just as a heads up for you guys though, as I have seen a LOT of tire posts lately, they do tires there too!!! Now I will grant you that other places online could have saved me like $7 on a set of Q3's, but I never even considered it. You guys shouldn't either. For all the discounts and great parts prices I have gotten on other items, plus the great service, it was a no brainer to spend my tire money here.

So just food for thought for you others. I think we all want Mike and RD to stay here and be a vendor and keep passing us great deals. So don't always go the cheapest route.

Mike as always brother thanks again for taking care of me, and of us here at ZX10

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Op- View Post
Unless Scout says dont do it. Then, really, just do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
I know its blistering fast but you cant outrun ugly.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 04-03-2015, 04:32 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
Mike is THE man for sure and a great call on mentioning the tires. That's where I get my tires from.
ridersdiscount and Teeks like this.

post #3 of 7 Old 04-03-2015, 10:48 AM
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeks View Post
Like he hasn't probably been praised enough already, but as always he came thru for me with exactly what I needed and a totally painless transaction. Just as a heads up for you guys though, as I have seen a LOT of tire posts lately, they do tires there too!!! Now I will grant you that other places online could have saved me like $7 on a set of Q3's, but I never even considered it. You guys shouldn't either. For all the discounts and great parts prices I have gotten on other items, plus the great service, it was a no brainer to spend my tire money here.

So just food for thought for you others. I think we all want Mike and RD to stay here and be a vendor and keep passing us great deals. So don't always go the cheapest route.

Mike as always brother thanks again for taking care of me, and of us here at ZX10
Appreciate the kind words!
Teeks likes this.

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube

post #4 of 7 Old 06-16-2015, 05:16 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I should just give Mike my credit card for how much I order from him!!

2013 ZX10R
Ohlin TTX rear shock, Brembo 19X20, Rifleman throttle insert, Graves Slip-on, Yoshimura engine and frame sliders, Woolich USB, Motoholders Carbon Fiber Intake and stay, Woodcraft clip-ons, -1, +2 gearing, EK 520 chain, Spielgler brake lines, Vortex rear sets/GP Shift, Vortex gas cap, CRG shorty levers, BMC race filter, Driven Block-off plates etc

2008 ZX10R- SOLD
post #5 of 7 Old 06-16-2015, 01:34 PM
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent1101 View Post
I should just give Mike my credit card for how much I order from him!!
I'm good with that!

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

post #6 of 7 Old 06-16-2015, 02:52 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

mike's a horrible person who ships things too fast and offers prices you cannot refuse. no horseheads have shown up yet but i wouldnt put it past him

Shut up and ride.

Nun sacciu, nun vidi, nun ceru e si ceru durmiv
post #7 of 7 Old 06-16-2015, 03:25 PM
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
mike's a horrible person who ships things too fast and offers prices you cannot refuse. no horseheads have shown up yet but i wouldnt put it past him

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.