Gen 4: 2011-2015 2013 zx10r $4500 - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 49 Old 06-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap2ninja View Post
My bad bloo. I don't even know the seller I just figure someone from the forums should get this deal and not some squid looking to get one of the fastest liters for the low.
BTW, it wasn't the squids who were irritating. It was the people who were obviously looking at it as E-Bay parts.

I am a bit disappointed that I didn't receive one single picture of "Fat Stacks", in any of the replies.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 49 Old 06-03-2015, 10:44 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap2ninja View Post
My bad bloo. I don't even know the seller I just figure someone from the forums should get this deal and not some squid looking to get one of the fastest liters for the low.
Working with Admin now to see if we can make this part of the forum more descriptive and easier to find....from advice from ap2ninja .....I also requested Admin delete the Infraction too because of the advice.

bloo

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #23 of 49 Old 06-03-2015, 11:55 PM
EJR
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxstatik View Post
BTW, regarding why so cheap... The bike was't stolen. It was bought at Sky Powersports in New Port Richey, FL and anyone up there will tell you that I've bought 4 bikes from them, including this one. Physical title is in hand. There's nothing wrong with the bike, or I wouldn't be posting full walkaround videos or offering to test ride it, take to a mechanic, etc. Sometimes a good deal is what it is. Not sure why I felt the need to get that out there, but whatever it is that was bugging me, wasn't gonna sit, unless I addressed it. LOL

I'd originally intended on getting some new plastics off of E-Bay (or attempting to build a fighter out of it), but something kinda happened, that stole my attention from that project... Not to brag, but...

This'll do.

... at least until Gen5.
Haha zx, you know exactly where I was goin with concerning the whole Miami thing. Wasn't hatin', just stating some personal beliefs having lived in Florida. Seems legit man, the price just blows my mind though, probably cause I have a '13 and would hate to think that's all I could get haha. Anyways, someone will be lucky, and nice R1. Only problem with the new bike is it isn't green ;).

And Sky, Tampa is much farther south than Pcola. Although I do love Tampa, most especially Ebor City- Cigar capital of the country. And for that nice little club Skin. Mmm good times there haha.

post #24 of 49 Old 06-04-2015, 07:00 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJR View Post
Haha zx, you know exactly where I was goin with concerning the whole Miami thing. Wasn't hatin', just stating some personal beliefs having lived in Florida. Seems legit man, the price just blows my mind though, probably cause I have a '13 and would hate to think that's all I could get haha. Anyways, someone will be lucky, and nice R1. Only problem with the new bike is it isn't green ;).

And Sky, Tampa is much farther south than Pcola. Although I do love Tampa, most especially Ebor City- Cigar capital of the country. And for that nice little club Skin. Mmm good times there haha.
I didn't take it that sort of personal. Now if you knew me and thought that way, then I might've. LOL The price is blowing my mind now, too. I KNEW I should've asked around, as to what to start it at! I just saw 2011's out there, for as low as $7k, so didn't want to price it against those, when this one needs fairings. Also, didn't want to deal with the hassle of doing a full part out, even though I knew I'd get more doing that (sadly enough).

Club Skin?? Haven't heard of that one. Going to have to look into that.
post #25 of 49 Old 06-04-2015, 07:56 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Sooo is crescent gonna get it or not? I'd make the drive to pick that baby up!

04' ZX10
06' Green ZX10-On the road to recovery
post #26 of 49 Old 06-04-2015, 11:01 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I'm calling the bank right now so back off Ninja

2013 ZX10R
Ohlin TTX rear shock, Brembo 19X20, Rifleman throttle insert, Graves Slip-on, Yoshimura engine and frame sliders, Woolich USB, Motoholders Carbon Fiber Intake and stay, Woodcraft clip-ons, -1, +2 gearing, EK 520 chain, Spielgler brake lines, Vortex rear sets/GP Shift, Vortex gas cap, CRG shorty levers, BMC race filter, Driven Block-off plates etc

2008 ZX10R- SOLD
post #27 of 49 Old 06-04-2015, 11:30 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent1101 View Post
lmao

"Never shoot a large caliber man, with a small caliber bullet."

GEN 3: "Stock"

2009 crf 450r
post #28 of 49 Old 06-04-2015, 11:30 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Got the money. Now who wants to buy a Gen3 Penske Shock, Carrozzia Wheels w/rotors, and bazzaz QS/FI/TC? Guess I'll be parting out my Zx10r.

2013 ZX10R
Ohlin TTX rear shock, Brembo 19X20, Rifleman throttle insert, Graves Slip-on, Yoshimura engine and frame sliders, Woolich USB, Motoholders Carbon Fiber Intake and stay, Woodcraft clip-ons, -1, +2 gearing, EK 520 chain, Spielgler brake lines, Vortex rear sets/GP Shift, Vortex gas cap, CRG shorty levers, BMC race filter, Driven Block-off plates etc

2008 ZX10R- SOLD
post #29 of 49 Old 06-04-2015, 12:13 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:

Quote:
Got the money. Now who wants to buy a Gen3 Penske Shock, Carrozzia Wheels w/rotors, and bazzaz QS/FI/TC? Guess I'll be parting out my Zx10r.
Now umm how much you letting that shock go for? I could use that when I swap to a Gen3 swing arm on my Gen 2

04' ZX10
06' Green ZX10-On the road to recovery
post #30 of 49 Old 06-04-2015, 12:17 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaLife View Post

Now umm how much you letting that shock go for? I could use that when I swap to a Gen3 swing arm on my Gen 2
$600

Literally has a week on it since it has been rebuilt for a 190-200 lbs rider.

2013 ZX10R

2008 ZX10R- SOLD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.