OGIO No Drag Mach 5 Backpack New Colors - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 06-15-2017, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

OGIO No Drag Mach 5 Backpack New Colors

The OGIO No Drag Mach 5 Backpack was created specifically with motorcyclists in mind. Its molded shell construction was designed to reduce drag while riding. Now it's available in two new colors: red and hi-vis.

Colors left to right: Stealth, Red, & Hi-Vis

In addition to its aerodynamic properties, the shell is also water resistant to help protect your belongings.

Inside the OGIO No Drag Mach 5 you have 1475 cubic inches of space for your gear. This full storage capacity is reached by opening the zippered expansion gusset around the back of the shell.

Organize you gear with individual pockets for a spare face shield, electronics, small items, a hydration bladder, and even your shoes. There is also a padded compartment that will accommodate most laptops up to 15. An integrated, removable helmet carry strap is also included.

The Mach 5 carries your gear comfortably thanks to padded back panels and adjustable straps for the shoulders, chest and waist.

Reflective detailing allows you to be more visible to other motorists, especially at night.

Dimensions: 20.5" H x 14.5" W x 7" D
Weight: 3.7 lb
Capacity: 1025-1475 cubic inches

MSRP $179.95

If you have any questions about the product or would like to place an order, feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 06-15-2017, 01:35 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Great back pack, I carry a tablet, wallet, spare helmet shield, rain suit, computer accessories, etc. and that is without expanding the extra room for storage. The padding on it is so comfortable almost forget it is even there. Used to use a A* back pack but now I believe the hard shell is the only way to go! Thanks again Mike for the hook up!

The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know.
post #3 of 8 Old 06-15-2017, 01:51 PM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duhastme View Post
Great back pack, I carry a tablet, wallet, spare helmet shield, rain suit, computer accessories, etc. and that is without expanding the extra room for storage. The padding on it is so comfortable almost forget it is even there. Used to use a A* back pack but now I believe the hard shell is the only way to go! Thanks again Mike for the hook up!
Thanks for the post up!

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

post #4 of 8 Old 06-15-2017, 06:00 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

I have one of these backpacks and I absolutely LOVE mine. I go on long fast road rides, it takes everything I might need and more and I don't notice I'm wearing it to be honest. Highly recommend them and I much prefer this backpack to rack systems I've had in the past.
post #5 of 8 Old 06-16-2017, 08:32 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyB View Post
I have one of these backpacks and I absolutely LOVE mine. I go on long fast road rides, it takes everything I might need and more and I don't notice I'm wearing it to be honest. Highly recommend them and I much prefer this backpack to rack systems I've had in the past.
Awesome to hear, thanks for the feedback. One of our best selling backpacks EVER.

post #6 of 8 Old 06-23-2017, 01:49 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Hey Mike! I received the Ogio Mach 5 in red today! Thanks for the fast shipping and awesome price buddy! You are the man!

2016 Kawasaki ZX10R KRT ABS
2016 Suzuki GSX-S 1000 ABS
post #7 of 8 Old 06-23-2017, 02:24 PM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by obijack View Post
Hey Mike! I received the Ogio Mach 5 in red today! Thanks for the fast shipping and awesome price buddy! You are the man!

post #8 of 8 Old 08-24-2017, 09:57 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

A back to school bump for our best selling backpack, give MIKE a call today to get yours!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.