Hindle Evolution Megaphone Exhaust for Kawasaki Z125 Pro 2017-18 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 09-28-2016, 10:32 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Hindle Evolution Megaphone Exhaust for Kawasaki Z125 Pro 2017-18

Hindle prides themselves in creating products that are the perfect balance between quality and performance. Each exhaust is designed and manufactured in Hindle's facility in Port Perry, Ontario, Canada.

The Evolution Exhaust features Hindle's unique "megaphone" design.

This exhaust increases power across the entire rev range.

Compared to the stock exhaust, this exhaust reduces the weight of your bike while increasing its performance.

The Evolution muffler uses high temperature packing that lasts up 3-4 times longer than standard fiberglass.

MSRP $299.99

Note: the Hindle Evolution Megaphone Exhaust is for closed competition use only and is not be used on public roads or lands in violation of Federal and State Law.

Not yet listed on our website, you can order your Hindle Evolution Megaphone Exhaust for Kawasaki Z125 Pro 2017-18 by calling MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 or by sending us a private message through this forum. Is email more convenient? Write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we'll get back to you right away!

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 07-30-2017, 12:48 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to pmason718
Mike I just bought a Z125 last Sat please PM the price of this exhaust in black ceramic with the ceramic tip.
post #3 of 9 Old 07-30-2017, 08:49 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

PM headed that way.

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

post #4 of 9 Old 07-30-2017, 04:54 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Back in 1974-75 my first bike I owned was a Honda XR75!all the 4strokes had this style of exhaust and they called them a "Reverse cone muffler"as a a/m performance part!just a bit of dribble to bump your post anyway

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
post #5 of 9 Old 07-31-2017, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterd10r View Post
Back in 1974-75 my first bike I owned was a Honda XR75!all the 4strokes had this style of exhaust and they called them a "Reverse cone muffler"as a a/m performance part!just a bit of dribble to bump your post anyway

Thanks for that.

post #6 of 9 Old 07-31-2017, 09:52 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterd10r View Post

Cool. I've been stuck b/t 3 exhausts for this bike, the Hindle, Yosi and the M4. Here's my thing I feel like majority of people who own this bike will go for the Yosi, I like the M4 but I've had that same exhaust on my Gen 3, I like the Hindle b/c on the ceramic black version the pipe is black from the header back and it sounds good from what I heard online. Mike do you have any pics of the ceramic black version with the carbon tip?
post #7 of 9 Old 07-31-2017, 10:16 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmason718 View Post
Cool. I've been stuck b/t 3 exhausts for this bike, the Hindle, Yosi and the M4. Here's my thing I feel like majority of people who own this bike will go for the Yosi, I like the M4 but I've had that same exhaust on my Gen 3, I like the Hindle b/c on the ceramic black version the pipe is black from the header back and it sounds good from what I heard online. Mike do you have any pics of the ceramic black version with the carbon tip?
Of late I have sold many more Hindle than anything else. I only carry the brush stainless or the black ceramic with the stainless tip.

post #8 of 9 Old 07-31-2017, 10:37 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridersdiscount View Post
Of late I have sold many more Hindle than anything else. I only carry the brush stainless or the black ceramic with the stainless tip.

Oh wow I would have thought you would have sold more Yosi's then the Hindl, I will be in touch soon
post #9 of 9 Old 07-31-2017, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmason718 View Post
Oh wow I would have thought you would have sold more Yosi's then the Hindl, I will be in touch soon
Sounds good.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.