Firstgear Heated Gear - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 09-16-2014, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Firstgear Heated Gear

Unfortunately, fall is pretty much here which means that riding season is drawing to a close with chillier morning and evening commutes. What better way to extend your riding season than with FirstGear heated gear options available from Riders Discount. With items ranging from complete jackets, to sock liners, you’re sure to be warm wearing any of their heated products.

Pictured below is the jacket liner, glove liner, sock liner, main harness, wireless dual heat-troller harness, and a USB charging port that can connect to the Firstgear harness.

Required with any of the FirstGear heated gear is the Heat-Troller kit, offered in both a single or dual thermostat option. The single Heat-Troller allows you to variably control the heat output of one or multiple connected garments such as a jacket and gloves, or jacket and pants liner. A dual Heat-Troller (pictured) allows you to variably control heat between any set of gear. For instance, a dual allows you to maintain heat on the jacket, and simultaneously crank the heat for the gloves, pants, and socks.

Pictured below is the waterproof wireless remote that is pre-paired out of the box. With velcro, or wrist strap mount options, you can keep this tethered around your arm, or mount it to your handlebars.

One of the more common package purchases is the jacket liner and gloves option available from FirstGear. Shown here simply pull the plug from the arm pocket of the liner to easily connect to the glove liner. Purchase the same size liner as your glove size.

Or, if you'd rather just get a full leather glove, we also have the FirstGear Heated Rider Gloves in stock. This also fits true to size and have heating elements in the fingers, thumb, and back of the hand. An optional “Passenger Glove” has the added feature of a heated palm.

Rubber wiper sewn in to aid in wiping your shield of any moisture.

Mix and match any option to suit your needs.

For more information about this kit, or any of the other FirstGear heated apparel, be sure to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804. Is email more convenient? Feel free to send those to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we’ll get back to you right away!

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 09-16-2014, 10:38 AM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridersdiscount View Post
[FONT="Verdana"][SIZE="3"]Unfortunately, fall is pretty much here which means that riding season is drawing to a close with chillier morning and evening commutes

It's supposed to be 92 degrees today where I'm at. I feel sorry for the rest of you.

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

post #3 of 8 Old 09-16-2014, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post
It's supposed to be 92 degrees today where I'm at. I feel sorry for the rest of you.
Not cool...

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

post #4 of 8 Old 10-01-2014, 02:11 PM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Also available as an optional accessory for the FirstGear heated apparel is the USB power adapter you can plug into the harness to safely charge or power any of your mobile devices.

Or, if you already have an SAE connector, most commonly seen with battery tender harnesses, you can easily plug in the Heat-Troller to the existing harness off your battery to save from the hassle of adding additional wiring.

To order your heated gear, simply give call MIKE at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 today!

post #5 of 8 Old 10-22-2014, 10:42 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

If you feel you don't need a dual controller for dual zone temperature control, the single heat-troller is also available. This still allows you to control multiple garments with one control, however everything will be set to the same temperature.

Shown here is the wireless single heat-troller.

All the heating elements easily plug together. There is no fumbling with making sure you have the correct item plugged into the correct place.

If you opt for the leather gloves over liners, these are just as safe as your standard riding gloves with a double layer of leather over the impact areas on top of the fingers.

Give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804 to order your heated gear today!

post #6 of 8 Old 10-22-2014, 11:37 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post
Heated gear needs to be experienced first hand, it gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling.....like watching 2 girls in a tickle fight

I run a 65 watt jacket liner from Mike on my 10r.....no issues.
post #7 of 8 Old 10-22-2014, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassAnkles View Post
Heated gear needs to be experienced first hand, it gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling.....like watching 2 girls in a tickle fight

I run a 65 watt jacket liner from Mike on my 10r.....no issues.
Well played sir.

post #8 of 8 Old 10-31-2017, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

It is getting to be that time of year again, snowing today in Michigan! Give MIKE a call today for all of your cold-weather needs!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.