Current Specials - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 02-21-2017, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Current Specials

We get asked quite often what deals we have going on, we always offer the best pricing for our forum members so thought we would list them in one spot. Here are our current advertised specials for forum members. To get these deals give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804. Is email more convenient? Send us a private message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM (please let us know what forum you are from) and we'll get back to you right away!

All of these items include FREE shipping in the lower 48 states!

Scorpion EXO-R2000 Bautista Helmet
MSRP: $429.95 - Now only $159.00

RST CPX-C Suit
MSRP: $887.99 - Now only $549.00

Arai Signet Q Brett King
MSRP: $789.95 -Now only $339.00

Arai Defiant Jolly Roger (large and XXL only)
MSRP $759.95 - Now only $329.00

Arai Signet Q UK Black Jack
MSRP $749.95 - Now only $339.00
ZX10RArcher and Mike Jeffery like this.

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube

Last edited by ridersdiscount; 03-31-2017 at 09:19 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 02-21-2017, 11:44 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

If I buy one of those Ogio bags, is it like the sales from up north here where the store gives you a bag and everything you fit in is an extra 15% off? ;)
R/T Performance and belkins like this.

ME Motorsports, Inc. Exclusive North American Distributor of Woolich Racing products. Official MotoGyro Vision , Zeitronix, Brock's Performance, Core Moto and MWR filtration products vendor.
For a special ZX-10R.net discount on Woolich Racing products, please private message me!

|| Facebook || Website || 701.212.1130 || NorthAmerica@WoolichRacing.com ||
post #3 of 13 Old 02-21-2017, 11:55 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX10RArcher View Post
If I buy one of those Ogio bags, is it like the sales from up north here where the store gives you a bag and everything you fit in is an extra 15% off? ;)
Haha, that is awesome. I love Menards but no.

Call MIKE at 866-931-6644 ext 804. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9:30AM-6PM EST. Visit our website at Riders Discount.

post #4 of 13 Old 02-27-2017, 11:44 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Just a reminder of some of the great deals we have going on right now.

post #5 of 13 Old 02-27-2017, 01:31 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

@Mike - got a dilema here... First time in my life I tried the Arai at cycle gear. Helmet was Round-Oval and fit amazing... then tried the Bell Qualifier and that was good, but not as superb as Arai. If only Arai had a self tinting shield, it would be a no brainer for me, but the only solution I found on Arai was sone strange half visor tint thing that sits over the regular visor and flips up if not needed and I can't see that not causing drag at higher speeds. The last thing is helmet design and Arai seems lacking nice designs, unless i just dont know.
post #6 of 13 Old 02-27-2017, 01:43 PM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by F SANE IL View Post
@Mike - got a dilema here... First time in my life I tried the Arai at cycle gear. Helmet was Round-Oval and fit amazing... then tried the Bell Qualifier and that was good, but not as superb as Arai. If only Arai had a self tinting shield, it would be a no brainer for me, but the only solution I found on Arai was sone strange half visor tint thing that sits over the regular visor and flips up if not needed and I can't see that not causing drag at higher speeds. The last thing is helmet design and Arai seems lacking nice designs, unless i just dont know.
Yea I hear you, I doubt Arai will come out with a "transitions" type shield but who knows in the future. I will make sure to pass that information along to my rep as well.

post #7 of 13 Old 02-27-2017, 11:26 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:

buy a bell star with the transition.. the Qualifier is not in the same league as aria, top two tier stars are
ridersdiscount likes this.

2010 Zx10r Black spark Bazzaz zfi with QS,Puig Blue Double bubble,vortex rear sets,Blue Spools, fork sliders and oil fill cap,M4 street slayer,Penske triple clicker -1 +3 gearing 520 chain
post #8 of 13 Old 02-28-2017, 07:09 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by R/T Performance View Post
buy a bell star with the transition.. the Qualifier is not in the same league as aria, top two tier stars are
I'll have to try them on first. The Arai was amazing fit and it was Round-Oval. I don't know if I've been living under a rock, but I never knew they come like this. If the Star has the same feel, I'd pull the trigger, also the Qualifier had an indent for a bluetooth device. Never thought about getting one, but if its integrated like that, I may just get it just because.
post #9 of 13 Old 02-28-2017, 08:40 AM Thread Starter
Platinum Site Sponsor

Posting Frequency

Quote:
I'll have to try them on first. The Arai was amazing fit and it was Round-Oval. I don't know if I've been living under a rock, but I never knew they come like this. If the Star has the same feel, I'd pull the trigger, also the Qualifier had an indent for a bluetooth device. Never thought about getting one, but if its integrated like that, I may just get it just because.
If you go with Bell you will want to go with at least Bell Race Star, the qualifier is just an entry level helmet into their brand.
R/T Performance likes this.

post #10 of 13 Old 02-28-2017, 10:31 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridersdiscount View Post
If you go with Bell you will want to go with at least Bell Race Star, the qualifier is just an entry level helmet into their brand.

Thanks Mike, I'd like to first test fit it for maybe 30 minutes to see how it feels. I have way too many helmets with are great but not great on my octagon head.
R/T Performance likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.