Kawasaki ZX-10R.net - Conversation Between Rifleman and Zuckit
Conversation Between Rifleman and Zuckit
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Rifleman
    03-14-2017 03:40 PM - permalink
    Rifleman
    In stock, ready to ship

$25 USD shipped world wide.

My paypal address is Rifleman@hotmail.com or get me your paypal address and i can send you an invoice for approval.

I'll be shipping orders wednesday and Saturday, can get one moving your direction either of those days.

Yes, it is a MUST DO mod for even a few track days... even helpful on the street. Gives you access to that top 10-15% of the throttle you paid for, but don't use. Short enough to go full throttle in one twist, but long enough to let you pull away from standing stops and maintain speeds on the high way (no throttle hunting).

once you go 1/5th everything else is just dull.

takes a week or two on the street, or 6 to 8 hot laps to get used to, be careful when you first take it out after the mod, the beast is off the chain... everywhere your wrist used to twist to is now +20% so keep your wits about you on that first lap.
  2. Zuckit
    03-12-2017 08:15 PM - permalink
    Zuckit
    Hey Rifleman, I have a Gen 3 and I've been reading a lot about your throttle insert and I was wondering if you have any instock and how much. Taking the bike to the track in April and I heard this mod is the tits and I can't wait to try it. Let me know please..Thanks

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome