Kawasaki ZX-10R.net - View Single Post - I'M BACK baby!
Thread: I'M BACK baby!
View Single Post
post #4 of Old 02-12-2018, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
Of course you are faster
Posting Frequency
Originally Posted by Boxtradamus View Post
WOW! Whats the old saying about 1 door closing and another one opens? Outstanding Sir!
Absolutely, every single person who commented about getting laid off, said it was the best thing that ever happened to them...

I can say, with out a single note of reservation that the same holds for me.

I literally made the most money I've ever made in a year... getting laid off meant they had to pay me for my vacation time, they paid me a 5 digit severance package. I sold my house and made 33 grand on that deal. I moved to a significantly lower cost of living area and purchased a house for half the money of my last house. I've got a 15 year loan and the payments are 2/3rds what the mortgage was in Illinois.

The area is much more motorcycle friendly with the weather and length of season.

I can shoot my firearms in my back yard and no one gives a rats backside

I saw 7 deer on the way into work 2 days ago, certain 1 or 2 will end up in my freezer.

all good, and I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't gotten laid off and forced to move off my "comfy rock".

I'm doing nuclear work as I think it should be done, as I tried to tell my boss at the last place I worked... hey, this is the way DOE wants you to do things... soooo glad to be rid of him.

more as it comes but currently working a rotating shift schedule so when working nights... things get pretty slow after midnight... Gives me time to yack on the boards with ya'll

Need to know how to install your Rifleman's 1/5th throttle insert? click me
For more info on a sticky grip (not enough cable slack) click me
And another amazing install write up click this

Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
lol, once you go 1/5th... you NEVER go back
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome