Kawasaki ZX-10R.net - View Single Post - I'M BACK baby!
Thread: I'M BACK baby!
View Single Post
post #1 of Old 02-12-2018, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
Of course you are faster
Posting Frequency
I'M BACK baby!

Hey guys, sorry for the long hiatus, basically every thing in my life changed in 2017.

I'll give you an update for those of you who know me, and those of you who have heard tell of this mad scientist biker who plays with the radioactive material and makes your bike go fast.

Got laid off after 25 years working at Argonne National Lab in the suburbs of Chicago, you can read about it here... Lost my job today

Moved to South Carolina, currently working at the Salt Waste Processing Facility (SWPF) at the Savana River Site as a Sr. Maint Mech (mechanical) II. Right now I'm making the same money I did in Chicago with about 2/3rds the cost of living so

Purchased a house Dec 29th with 6+ acres of land and enough space to finally build the shop of my dreams. I have a small shop on the property now that needs some electrical upgrades but will do to get Double Z Racing back up and moving orders out the door. I have 2 acres of woods with no one behind me so I can basically shoot in my back yard and no one gives a shit. House is smaller but finally fits me and the cat as opposed to the barn I owned in Oswego.

Moved all my equipment here last month and trying to get the house hold items put away or donated

So I should have the Double Z Racing shop up and running by the end of the month. Anyone who has contacted me about 1/5th inserts should be getting a ping back from me as the production line spins up to speed.

IF YOU DON'T hear from me, don't be shy about pinging back on me either by PM or in this thread. Spring is coming, now is the time to do those bike mods so it's ready to rock and roll when the snow melts.

oh and I rode the bike to work to day, it was 70'F in Warrenville, S.C. today. OMG the ride to work it frickin awesome. I have a "curvy road ahead, 25MPH" sign, basically at the end of my drive way... I'll post some pix when I figure out wtf happened to Photobucket.

speaking of photobucket, they appears to have gone the way of the dodo... what website do you guys use for photo hosting now?

Need to know how to install your Rifleman's 1/5th throttle insert? click me
For more info on a sticky grip (not enough cable slack) click me
And another amazing install write up click this

Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
lol, once you go 1/5th... you NEVER go back
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome