Wow, thanks for posting. OP said in his post, "most recent version" which appears to be a mistake?
I have thought and this seems like an appropriate place to say, the for sale rules (or enforcement thereof are very lax around here.
Some basic forum for sale rules I have seen in the past to protect the forum community:
1) Require location in avatar info box
2) Require photo with date and username with product being sold
3) Require picture of size if applicable
4) Require several, clear pictures
5) Have a minimum amount of post, to make a for sale thread or even view the classifieds section
7) No feeler posts
8) Everything must have a price
9) No asking for buyer to pay paypal fees
10) No removing price from items once sold or deleting for sale posts
11) Strict enforcement of the rules
2016 Kawasaki ZX10R KRT ABS
2016 Suzuki GSX-S 1000 ABS