Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

2016 ZX10R KRT ABS street/race bike - $11,500

Gen 5: 2016-20 
4K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  MrMoto73 
#1 · (Edited)
2016 ZX10R KRT ABS street/race bike - $9,999

Sold my GEN4 (2014) last week, now it's time for the GEN5 (2016) to go. It's not legal for the Pikes Peak hillclimb so I am getting something that is. :)

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2016-zx10r-krt-abs-street/6425572638.html

This bike would be optimal for someone who rides on the street and on the track.

- Clear title - registered in Illinois
- Catalyst race fairings
- Paint by Seth Heim
- Alpha1 graphics
- Graves exhaust and block off plates
- tune by Taylor Motorsports and Evansville Superbike Shop
- FTECU ECU flashing kit
- ABS race dongle (to disable ABS)
- Rearsets
- Replaced electronic Ohlins damper with manual Ohlins damper valved by Velocity Calibrations
- Lever guards
- Valve clearance check completed at 15k miles along with new air filter and plugs.
- 25,000 miles

Velocity Calibrations shot this bike on their geometry machine and they have the setup in their computer.

I ride this bike both on the street and race it on the track.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I have since bought a new (used/mint) tank off of Ebay and installed, and got a new set of stomp grips to replace the grips. I also have dropped the price to $10,500. Someone please buy this bike! I want to get a 1290 Super Duke and enter the Pikes Peak Hill Climb next year. I have a LOT of extra parts included with this including all the original OEM parts, and a lot of extra fairing parts, and a new set of Barnett Clutch Fibers (in case the clutch were to go, no signs of that yet though).

#5 ·
I'm sure I must know you. But I know so many frickenmorons, which one are you?!? :) Yeah, I haven't ridden it since picking up my new machine:

I'll be bringing both of them to Gateway Motorsports Park for the MCRA event on the 14th/15th of October if anyone wants to come check it out and buy it! :) I'm figuring it will probably be next spring before people get interested again.

#8 ·
This picture popped up on my facebook from 1 year ago. I let a buddy take it out for a session. He can lean it over farther than I can. :) My other buddy is chasing him on his 390. Neither one of them race the GT class, they're both in lights. I am trying to get one of them to buy it and race it in the GT next year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.