Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Yoshimura Alpha CF 3/4 System

Gen 5: 2016-20 
959 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Snakes709 
#1 ·
So I bought this for my gen4 and once received I quicly discovered it wont fit. The website had it listed for 2011-2016. It's brand new, only took it out of the packaging to verify if it fit or not and to take the pictures. Comes with all the hardware, instructions, o2 bung plug, even the original packaging. I paid $1087 + shipping. I'm asking $1000 + shipping Canadian. I am beyond pissed this doesn't fit since it is an amazing exhaust.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Only one i can find on ebay is $255cdn from the uk so by the time it gets here with shipping thats over 300. Not paying that for a used oem header. Rather sell the yoshimura exhaust since im contiplating selling my 10r to put towards the zx14r i have a deposit on right now. Im getting a payout from veteran affairs but i dont want to use nearly all of the payout for the bike.

#6 ·
Can u get me a quote to ship it to 13224 101st, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. T5E 4G2?

From what i been reading and told, everything should work right if i get the gen5 header. Just hoping the mounting point under the rear set will line up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.