Kawasaki ZX-10R.net - View Single Post - Wanted WTB: 2016 rear Showa shock
View Single Post
post #3 of Old 11-02-2016, 08:21 AM Thread Starter
Helitech
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porschenut View Post
I'm in the same boat as you...waiting until my 2013 OEM shock dies so that I can swap it out with a 2016 OEM shock. I've been keeping my eye on eBay sales for these shocks and sales have been erratic. A number have sold for very reasonable prices (sub $100 USD) but one seller held out for $399 and kept relisting for months on end and finally sold it recently. I can't fathom why somebody would pay that much for an OEM shock so they must've needed it badly!

Wait until the 2017s come out and more shocks hit the market and the prices drop. As for links, you've already seen ukzx10r's custom ones which I bought when he first offered them a while back. The quality is great but since I don't have a shock yet I haven't tried them out.

I'm doing exactly that. Just thought I'd try here first before turning to eBay. As much as I'd love to, I just don't have time and money to go all out on the bike. I just want a well rounded, mostly- commuter ride and the stock suspension will get a little attention for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome