Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

NJ,, NY,, CT riders

26K views 218 replies 20 participants last post by  BullysonZX10r 
#1 ·
Hi all in the Tri State area..

Would like to set up a ride in the up coming weeks with some fellow members here. Depending on the reply's we get and area locations will determine where we meet up and go.. Anyone interested ??

:grin2:

#7 ·
No Place in particular,,

Boston or Philly is fine.. Even upstate into through Bear Mountain onto New Burgh would be ok. I usually head up that way and meet some ppl as well.

Lets see how many ppl post up to join and where there from.. Even CT is good,, Would be cool to finally meet up with VR.. I've been telling him I`d head up that way for a couple of years now.

#20 ·
Great,, Thanks for posting and joining up.

I got no problem going East and meeting you guys coming out of NYC then heading north to Bear MT. We can meet up with Elantrajoehasazx10r there. Never been to the car show man been along time since I've gotten over there on the week days.. I`m glad they finally paved seven lakes drive though.

#29 ·
Prov ain't bad some buzz around up there but I'm not sure about serious rides.. RI is tough cuz it's so small and densely populated with Leo everywhere... Not exactly the best combo.. There are some good roads though. And in eastern ct too.

Hold on you know that owner or a owner. Cuz the guy in the full suit was the owner and he was a dick. Dont buy a badass bike and not expect people are gonna wanna ask you about it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Guessing he gets approached a lot not everyone wants that kind of attention and just because he like the bike doesn't mean he signs on to constant inquires.... Most don't mind or even invite it, he seems to have tired of it. And I talk to him online, he has always been nice to me.

#32 ·
What part of Mass?

Guessing he gets approached a lot not everyone wants that kind of attention and just because he like the bike doesn't mean he signs on to constant inquires.... Most don't mind or even invite it, he seems to have tired of it. And I talk to him online, he has always been nice to me.
I get approached every time I turn my bike off, it doesn't bother me and I'm no dick.

There's a guy that has one out here by me also,, Only meet up and rode a short while with him. Very Impressive looking bike when you see it in person. But I really think the ZX10R is a much better looking bike, just my IMO..
10 looks way better H2 is just rare, fast and expensive

#30 ·
Guessing he gets approached a lot not everyone wants that kind of attention and just because he like the bike doesn't mean he signs on to constant inquires.... Most don't mind or even invite it, he seems to have tired of it. And I talk to him online, he has always been nice to me.[/QUOTE]

He was there for a while and i saw him speaking to other people about it.dunno maybe he saw me and thought i was just a stupid kid who didnt know squat. I look young for my age. But he was still a dick.

Edit: well i fucked the quotes up. ?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#31 ·
He was there for a while and i saw him speaking to other people about it.dunno maybe he saw me and thought i was just a stupid kid who didnt know squat. I look young for my age. But he was still a dick.

Edit: well i fucked the quotes up. ?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App[/QUOTE]

To each their own. He may have known the people he was talking to. Idk. And he isn't young so this may have been a factor.

#54 ·
I'm in if I'm around From the New Haven Connecticut area here let me know. I'm on a cross country ride on my ZX14 from July 24 till early August. But would love to meet all you guys if I can....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.