Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Resolved: iTrader question

4K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  bluedevil 
#1 ·
How the hell do you get the 'iTrader' points? I cannot figure that feature out at all...

#2 ·
If you look down on the left side below my avatar, you will see the blue dot showing I'm online, next to it it looks like some scales or tree. Click that and it will open the Itrader Feedback
But on him lol.

#3 ·
Dude, disreguard my last post lol. Thats for Rep, not Itrader.
Go below his avatar and click on the number next to Itrader Feedback and it will open it up.
Don't mind me, I've had a few brewski's

#5 ·
YSR, sorry bro, but not all of those features are there.
I have only 'send visitor message' or 'send private message'.
Is this something that is limited to my account setup, or membership type?

#6 ·
Moved this to it's own post over here.

I checked your account and everything looks fine.

Is anyone else not seeing the above options when clicking on a screen name in a thread?

#9 ·
Have figured out what the problem is.
My default browser, Internet Explorer is sending me to a different User page, when I click on the user name.
I downloaded Google Chrome, and logged in to the site, then clicked on the user name, and see what you guys were talking about.
Was able to leave the feedback that I had been trying to do.

I found an easier way to do it though too, in all this troubleshooting.
As long that someone has already been provided iTrader feedback, clicking on that numerical component adjacent to their user name, it opens a page where a further link is present to "Submit Feedback For (User)". That, I had unfortunately / ignorantly overlooked before...

Thanks guys!

#12 ·
What if a member has never posted?

I sold a fairing set to Michael60381 and I want to give him some feedback. But I only see the option when in a thread they have posted in. But he's never posted... lol
You should see the drop down menu if you click his name in your PMs. I'm assuming you have PMs from him if he bought something from you but didn't post.

Or just go here: http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/itrader.php?u=86466

#15 ·
Created a Sticky from this Original Thread and Copied it here in the classifieds, I believe this thread is most appropriate in this forum section.

Bloo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.