Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Vendor Feedback

40K views 196 replies 102 participants last post by  phynix 
#1 ·
Hi Guys and Gals,

We have a lot of great vendors here that really go the extra mile for us and feed our addictions. There are many of us who buy product from them and are truly pleased with the experience. I would like to start this thread to allow us to provide feedback both positive or otherwise to show our appreciation to their great work. If the mods are so inclined they can make this a sticky and we can all post here as opposed to starting various threads to show our gratitude.

So maybe a little on what you bought, and from who with a little blurb on the service you recieved would be all I am asking.

Thanks

Jamey

P.S if it is not worthy of a sticky just let it fade away....I won't be too offended:sad:

#2 · (Edited)
Purchased items from 2 sponsors and I recommend both

Brad @ superbike supply. Knowledgeable guy, Superb service, items came quickly...won't hesitate to use again

Slava @ Flatout (I understand he no longer works there) Had a minor problem but he made it right. Saw many posts of other members here and on other forums who had problems (i think it was a case of maybe taking on too much at once and getting overwhelmed) at any rate i'd order from Flatout again. I may be getting my 3rd set of Pilot Powers from them in the near future.

Edit...also bought some stuff from a guy who goes by HKMP7. Don't remember if it was from here or another forum. Excellent transaction as well.

Edit again...How can I forget champ91. Again I recommend all of these guys I've listed.

AFMEDIC

#3 ·
I to used Brad @ superbike supply: two piece leathers, akro S/O, Puig DB, and soon other stuff (I know I'm missing something!)

Champ91: great sliders...great service!

Valskater: I bought courtech tour bags from classified and he shipped before the deal was finalized!!!! They are not here yet but that is customs fault not his.
Great communication from all these people and I plan to do more buisness right here!

By the way I have saved WELL OVER $1,000 through buying here!:thumbsup:

#4 ·
Champs: Awesome products and great seller, sliders and spools are great quality and shipped quick as can be. now I just need to add the front fork sliders and I'll be complete.

Clear Alternatives: Hooked it up with a integrated taillight and euro fronts at zx-10r.net pricing! Great sponsor with great products.

Ivan's: just got the block off plates for now but easy to reach and great customer service, will go TRE/PC3 when I get a chance to

$$$ just seems to drain through with the way these sponsors hook it up...Thanks alot to all the sponsors

#5 ·
I have used several vendors lately. bradd @superbike supp. is great, knowledgable, and he matched all the prices on my tiforce full system, attack rear sets, brake lines, and new race front fender. actually, the tiforce system, i ordered it thursday, and fedex came @ 8am sat, but i wasnt home, damn it!!!!! i also ordered a set of sliders from champs, it took nearly two weeks but i got em, and there is 6 inches of snow here anyway. cant wait to ride!!!!!!!

#174 ·
My Full Akro system arrived today. Already installed

Thank you very much.

Hope it's OK that I posted this, I thought it would be good to let other board members know that CycleConcepts not only got the system that I wanted quick, but also gave me a very fair price.

Absolutely very grateful!
Looks awesome Bro! Just ordered mine can't wait. Anything not covered in the instructions I should be aware of?

#18 ·
Ok.....Superbike Supply again!

Bought some GP pro gloves and some pazzo's.....saved huge bucks as usual. Shipping was prompt, as soon as the levers arrived they were sent out to me (I ordered a miss matched set).

Brad, Mary....always a pleasure to do business with you.

Jamey

#19 ·
i like to spread the love around, i have bought from brad (superbike supply) and todd (cal sports). both are top notch and i had great service from both. prices were competitive and both delivered on time:beer:

#20 ·
Superbike Supply/Flatout Motorcycles Two Thumbs UP

Both of these sponsors need to be congratulated for their excellent prices and great service.
Superbike Supply:thumbsup: consistantly amazes me with great deals on just about everything I need, and Flatout:thumbsup: did a great deal on Pilot Powers...after all the dust, tax and exchange settled, I saved myself 200 CND on these tires compared to the "local" price...thanks...:eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1 :+1:

#22 ·
Clear Alternatives

My integrated tail light on the 10 was working a little screwy. Some LED's out and with the brake applied and a turn signal on, the yellow would flash but the red stayed lit instead of alternating with the flashing yellow.

Sent "Clear" a PM on Sunday afternoon explaining my problem. Got an answer from him a couple hours later (on a sunday mind you). Said it was covered under warrenty, but they would need my unit back. I don't own a car so the bike is it. Sent back a PM explaining that I would UPS my unit back to them on Monday and hoped a quick turnaround was possible to get me back on the road ASAP.

I'm in AZ and Clear Alternatives is in Vegas so I'm figuring they will get my unit on Wed. and if they ship the new unit on Wed, (after receiving mine) the very best I could hope for was to get the new unit on Friday.

Got home from work Wed. and to my great surprise... my new tail light was delivered already!:mrgreen: And I was offered the replacement in any color lens I wanted. I had a clear lens since that was the only thing available when I bought it. Opted for a green lens.... and it looks great. :smile:

Thanks CA for outstanding customer service, I couldn't and wouldn't ask for anything better :notworthy . I have a CA tail light on my EX500, almost 60K miles on it and never a problem.

Nice job Clear Alternatives!

Dennis.

#24 ·
Just ordered my Arata full system through Cycle Concepts and Dwayne not only hooked me up price wise, but tried to get the exhaust to me as fast as possible. Thanks Dwayne!

#26 ·
1killer1liter said:
Just ordered my Arata full system through Cycle Concepts and Dwayne not only hooked me up price wise, but tried to get the exhaust to me as fast as possible. Thanks Dwayne!
Thanks Jeremy for giving us a chance to get you what you needed...we look forward to helping you and many others from this site again in the future...:thumbsup:

dwayne

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.