Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

4th gen "active duty" MILITARY owner: Driven Axle Block Sliders in black

Gen 4: 2011-15 
16K views 57 replies 25 participants last post by  denalli 
#1 · (Edited)
EDIT - Has been shipped by USPS this morning (2012-04-10) to tacp_daddy

Alright, I have Driven Axle Block Sliders, very high quality, never installed.... In Black.

I bought these for my race bike, but am going to go a different route at a later time. Beautiful pieces, google it if you don't know what they are and want to see what they look like.

Free to an ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY member male or female, Marines (preferred since I'm a former Marine), but Navy, Air Force, Army, National Guard, and yes, even the Coast Guard.....

First person to post back (no PM's) gets it..... Must be verifiable through email, a simple pic with the 4th gen bike and uniform or id....anything to prove your serving.

And yes, even with my extremely tight budget, I will still cover shipping. It just might take me a couple of days, got a busy 3 day weekend ahead.....

Attachments

See less See more
#35 ·
What up Tacp, I've got some friends in the 24th STS...I don't say what I do, but its also some pretty cool shit! Maybe we've crossed paths overseas...

#36 ·
Dude, yea that little vortex rocks. I've tried grinding/primer but it just rusts over again. It's rock solid and was only like $50.

Shift, I'm sure we have. There's very few of us floating around. This career field is going to shit quickly. I should have bailed and went to an sts years ago when they started pulling JTAC's, but it didn't fit with my schedule at the time. Oh well, 5y11mo's until retirement.

You shoulda been on my PZ last night... It was nuts!

#37 ·
Came in to drop a line :hello:

That's so awesome that you did that (to the OP).

I'm Active Duty USAF, currently over in Korea. Been here for a month, and have 11 to go until I get to be back with my family. My wife and kids are back in Las Vegas.

:sad:

Just wanted to say thanks, for recognizing us. I appreciate that a lot, even though I missed out on a cool contest like this.

(I own a 2011 ZX10R, in mean green :thumbsup: )

Thanks man!

-Matt (or SSgt Rogers, which ever you prefer! lol)

#41 ·
Thanks..... cant forget our bros and sisters out there. As a vet myself, ill always try and do something.
Yep, still using the Driven axle blocks too :D
Haha nice to hear!!!

#42 ·
There's some great people in this forum, makes my day when someone goes out of their way to support the troops! Unless you've been there done that, it really is truly hard to even understand and comprehend what we go through...
So to all of you who serve those that serve, you have my greatest grattitude and as soon as I get back to the states from this deployment, I think I have some gen 2 stuff laying around and I'd like to pay some grattitude as well!

#43 ·
To all my brothers and possibly sisters on here that currently are serving.... stand by.

I will be putting another item up soon, maybe a couple weeks from now. No charge..... I will even cover shipping to the continental US area.

Remember, it must be proven that you not only serve, but a current active military member.

This is a used part....but in perfect condition coming off my race bike. Nothing big but worth not buying if you don't have to.

#53 ·
Thanks everyone for the responses from this old thread but in all honesty, I'm just doing a very simple part here.

I just sent out a request to a couple of companies to see if they could help out with some near future items. Let's see what happens :)

I do have 2 parts sitting on shelves, used..... but definitely useful on the zx10r if all else fails.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.